Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Raider Week!!!

Let's get this party started.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3033...-andy-reid

Reid already getting it going. Pissed at what Raiders did after the game at Arrowhead

I predict a couple of bus driving celebrations.

'I mean, you can find a smart aleck bus driver in Kansas City who made some snide comments when we got on the bus. Maybe that's why we drove around the stadium, to tick him off. This is ridiculous. Next question.'

AKB and I posted our posts at right about the same time. Can someone merge them please? No sense in having two. Merge mine into his.

(11-17-2020, 06:02 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  AKB and I posted our posts at right about the same time. Can someone merge them please? No sense in having two. Merge mine into his.

I don't think we have that option anymore.  I was looking for it earlier and couldn't find it.  Must've lost it in a software update.

So, really, you've created chaos the likes of which we've never known, man.  Clearly a loss this weekend will be on you.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to merge either.

(11-17-2020, 06:35 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(11-17-2020, 06:02 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  AKB and I posted our posts at right about the same time. Can someone merge them please? No sense in having two. Merge mine into his.

I don't think we have that option anymore.  I was looking for it earlier and couldn't find it.  Must've lost it in a software update.

So, really, you've created chaos the likes of which we've never known, man.  Clearly a loss this weekend will be on you.
Hey, I used to blame myself for losses if I altered the Tailgating Menu even the slightest if we won the previous home game. One game I held me responsible after forgetting the spinach dip

(11-18-2020, 06:40 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  
(11-17-2020, 06:35 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

Hey, I used to blame myself for losses if I altered the Tailgating Menu even the slightest if we won the previous home game. One game I held me responsible after forgetting the spinach dip

You unbelievable monster.

I keep trying, unsuccessfully, to post that glorious picture of HG in all his Raider Hater Glory with his "this is your brain..." shirt. Sorry, My Friend, will keep at it.

Here you go