Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Raiders - SNF

Revenge
Primetime
Andy Reid off a Bye
The Stupid Roomba Stadium
There's a lot going on here.

Obviously the Raiders aren't a bad team. I still think they're frauds though. They might be a legit playoff team, not a real contender.

So, what's the difference? Just look at the point differential category.

The Chiefs are 8-1 with the best point differential in the NFL at +103. The Raiders are 6-3 with a point differential of +14, slightly above average so their record is somewhat fortunate for them. Before they beat up on the Broncos last weekend by 25 points that means they were -11. They haven't looked the part of a contender even in most of their wins.

Advanced stats show this too. DVOA has the Chiefs ranked 1st in offense and the Raiders ranked a respectable 12th. However, defensively the Chiefs are 13th and the Raiders are 30th. Total team DVOA puts the Chiefs at 3 which is the best in the AFC and the Raiders at 22nd.

Simply put the Raiders are somewhere between a mirage and lucky, and it's high time they get put down back where they belong.

Also, I'm a little pissed because my fiancee planned a trip to Vegas for us to go to this game and Covid took that away from me. Fuck you, Covid!

Not to pile on but COVID is natures reaction to Mark Davis' bowl cut. He's to blame for Covid.

(11-17-2020, 09:13 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  Not to pile on but COVID is natures reaction to Mark Davis' bowl cut.  He's to blame for Covid.
Lol.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3033...ource-says

Kansas City Chiefs plan to sign cornerback DeAndre Baker to practice squad, source says

(11-18-2020, 08:46 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3033...ource-says

Kansas City Chiefs plan to sign cornerback DeAndre Baker to practice squad, source says

That's the Giants 2019 1st round draft pick DB who was apparently the victim of an extortion attempt related to a robbery. Weird situation.

The plan is to stuff him on the practice squad until he's up to speed.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3034...hiefs-game

Raiders place 7 more on COVID list? On Wednesday? I don't feel awesome about that, especially because they're not gonna postpone a Sunday night game for any reason.

Don’t they have to be on the list for 5 days?

(11-18-2020, 07:04 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Don’t they have to be on the list for 5 days?

5 negative tests (one per day) from the day of last contact. So they could get cleared in time.

Yo! AKB! I know it's the holidays, but we need our weekly fix!

(11-25-2020, 03:19 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Yo! AKB!  I know it's the holidays, but we need our weekly fix!

Apologies. This weird long weekend has been crazy. I should have made a post Tuesday night. Haven't had time since.

I've either been asleep or doing family type shit. 2 Thanksgivings, setting up a 25 piece Christmas village in my picture window, driving over 5 hours to the future in-laws, Black Friday shopping for my dad, playing kickball with my nieces, about to do a wedding shower today, etc. At least I have been sleeping well. I was asleep by 8:30 last night.