Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Raiders - Week 5 It's Raider Week!

(10-11-2020, 01:57 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Alright alright.  Settle down.  The smartest guy in the room is here to predict the game. 

NOLA: "more like biggest head in the room"

Enough from you!

Kc will muddle through the opening 3 drives, getting only a fg while andy and patrick poke and prod for weakness.  Las Vegas raiders will exploit kcs struggle with run fits and pull off 2 td drives.  Mid 2nd quarter KC will unleash the kraken.  They'll score 5 tds in a flash through the mid 2nd and 3rd quarter, Including some dumbass pick 6 by carr on a check down. KC will throttle down, get outscored 10-3 in garbage time.  Kc wins 41-24

I like the way you think. 

Also didn't kc essentially do this to the raiders last year?

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

We always dominate in September and always struggle in October it seems like.

Why is that?

Due to my prediction being bizzaro correct in that it basically happened,only backwards, I will no longer be predicting games.

That's too weird.

October doesn't matter.

That said, the offensive line hasn't looked great. And the injury isn't going to help matters.

Yeah. The oline is the biggest concern for me. The defense will play better but the key to slowing down the offense is go get pressure with 3-4 guys and dropping everyone else into coverage.

In the past only 2-3 teams could do that because they had an elite front line. With the o-line this year you don't need that.

Wasn't sure where to put this. Might need a new thread soon just for this. Anthony sherman was placed on the covid list.

(10-13-2020, 04:36 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Wasn't sure where to put this. Might need a new thread soon just for this. Anthony sherman was placed on the covid list.

Put it at least six feet from the other threads.  Thanks.