Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Ravens - Week 3 MNF, AFC Championship Preview?

(09-24-2020, 01:27 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(09-24-2020, 10:04 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-24-2020, 07:53 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(09-23-2020, 10:41 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-23-2020, 04:29 PM)mabbott Wrote:  Well I hope our o-line and play calling is better this week. I thought we would give the Bolts fits not have to kick multiple 58 yard field goals to win.

Every year we struggle with the bolts. They are the only afcw team we have lost to in the last 3 years i think.

Previous loss was the Raiders in 2017, the Thursday Night Do-Over game, I believe. Our division record is ridiculous if not historic.

We lost once to the bolts. It was like a last minute comeback and they won in the final seconds if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, I was agreeing. Before the one loss to the Bolts it was the Raiders loss, so it has been our only divisional loss in 3 years. Broncos haven't beat us since September 17th, 2015, a game we frankly should have won and later should have brought to overtime before Charles fumbled the ball.

Man, I remember when being a Chiefs fan was hard. We are blessed right now.

Having watched the Saints squander the majority of Drew Brees' time after winning that Super Bowl a decade ago, I can tell you... the afterglow last awhile, man.  It's nice.  Takes the sting out of just about everything.  And I think this team has way more dynasty potential than that Saints team did (and it had more than the none it ended up with).

Jesus. Since 2015 (the last year Payton played) KC has gone 28-3 in the afc west.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-25-2020, 02:15 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Jesus. Since 2015 (the last year Payton played) KC has gone 28-3 in the afc west.

And that's not because the AFC West sucks. Every team in that time span has had a 12-4 record at some point. We aren't lucky to be in the suck like the Patriots.

An underappreciated fact heading into this matchup, Mike Pennel will be returning from suspension. This means we're getting back arguably our best run stuffing DL going into this matchup.

The Ravens attack is largely predicated on running the ball and the threat of doing it. Pennel might not be able to do much in terms of containing Jackson, we may still have to have a LB or S spy, but he can help stop inside runs and deaden the Ravens play action game.

(09-25-2020, 02:15 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Jesus. Since 2015 (the last year Payton played) KC has gone 28-3 in the afc west.

That's gotta be a record, right?

Game day!!

Super Bowl!

Damn guys. I think all the hype may have been right.

Tucker is the best kicker. Not Butker

Baring an unbelievable falcons esque collapse, looks like I was wrong to be so worried about this game.

(09-28-2020, 08:53 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Baring an unbelievable falcons esque collapse, looks like I was wrong to be so worried about this game.

Good thing we no longer have Sutton