Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Chargers - Week 2 Afternoon Division Opener

I was in the process of moving, so I missed most of this game. I did get to watch all of the end from the Chargers taking the lead at around 2:30 left in the 4th on. Glad I got to avoid most of the stress really.

Too many holding penalties, especially on big plays. Anyone have any info on injuries? Watkins looked very woozy but anything known?

I can't believe they didn't even show a replay of that Watkins hit. It looked like helmet to helmet to me and wasnt called.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-22-2020, 08:33 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  I can't believe they didn't even show a replay of that Watkins hit. It looked like helmet to helmet to me and wasnt called.
It was absolutely an illegal hit, and I'd argue it was intentionally dirty.  
He speared the side of sammy's helmet with the top of his.

That game was painful to watch. It is not like we don't know that the Chargers have an incredible pass rush... we did little to slow it down.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

We now know why Tyrod couldn't play. He already had cracked ribs and in preparation to play with them the team doctor shot him up with a painkiller... and punctured his lungs in the process. That really sucks for the dude.

Didn't he only make it two games as the starter in Cleveland before injury turned it over to baker?

Yes, it was one or two games at Cleveland.