Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL 2020 Other Games Thread

(10-05-2020, 04:39 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(10-05-2020, 04:00 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Hahaha Bill O'Brien just got fired.
Few years too late.

I know!  It's too funny.  Why now?  Why not last spring?

I was hoping BOB would stay in Houston forever.

(10-06-2020, 08:00 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I was hoping BOB would stay in Houston forever.

I can see how it would be a constant source of entertainment.  I was just starting to feel bad for Deshaun.

Texans has a big hole to dig themselves out.

No impact rookies this year, plus no 1st and 2nd rounder for the 2021 draft.

BOB really fucked that organization in a bad way.

(10-06-2020, 09:56 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-06-2020, 08:00 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I was hoping BOB would stay in Houston forever.

I can see how it would be a constant source of entertainment.  I was just starting to feel bad for Deshaun.
You know, between him and matt stafford I'll never understand the loyalty of some quarterbacks.  If I was Deshaun, I'd have kirk cousins'd / dak Prescott'd their asses.

I haven't been watching this game but is Brees done?

(10-12-2020, 09:11 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I haven't been watching this game but is Brees done?

I would say at this point the following: Drew Brees is not as good as he was five years ago, but he seems to be better than he was five weeks ago. 

The last two weeks Brees has just had to get down by a couple of scores before he's willing to risk the ball downfield, which is doing him no favors.  Also he and Sanders didn't get in-sync until like week 3 or so.  I'm hoping things tighten up when Michael Thomas comes back (if he, y'know, stops punching people and shit), but I also don't get so made when Taysom Hill ends up under center anymore.

(10-11-2020, 02:11 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  
(10-06-2020, 09:56 AM)NOLA Wrote:  

You know, between him and matt stafford I'll never understand the loyalty of some quarterbacks.  If I was Deshaun, I'd have kirk cousins'd / dak Prescott'd their asses.

Well, jesus.... Dak.  That's a whole other bag of bullshit now.  Fuck Jerry Jones.

But yeah, if I were Deshaun I would have been doing everything in my power to get the fuck out of Houston.  No quarterback has been safe from the powers of destruction.  They traumatize people.

And as long as we're talking about this shit, I really like Alex Smith and good for him and everything, but FFS, the reason I didn't want him playing again was specifically because I did not want to see him giving Aaron Fuckin' Donald a piggyback ride.  Those asshole were fucking trying to hurt, I don't care what anyone says.

Leveon bell = this year's shady mccoy?

But less fumbly?

Jers released him.

(10-13-2020, 08:56 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Leveon bell = this year's shady mccoy?

But less fumbly?

Jers released him.
It would depend on his ego... would he accept far less money or would he be a locker room disaster.... again

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!