Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Defending Super Bowl Champs Opening Game Thread

I'm thinking blowout that ends up looking closer than it was

KC - 41
Hou - 17

Great throw from mahomes on that first drive. But great coverage by the D.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

4th and one. Deep in your own territory. All of these weapons. Who do you call?

The sausage of course. Big Grin

Our prunter had glorious hair.

Watching on my phone makes it hard to post too. Pretty good first half. Not perfect. But a 10 point lead is good.

Sammy Watkins pulling the same stunt he pulls every season by being awesome in the first game. Let's hope he stays relevant after this.

Also, is Hardman hurt? I saw him on the first series, and don't think I've seen him out there since. Thought he was the no. 2 WR now.

(09-10-2020, 08:58 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Sammy Watkins pulling the same stunt he pulls every season by being awesome in the first game.  Let's hope he stays relevant after this.

Also, is Hardman hurt?  I saw him on the first series, and don't think I've seen him out there since.  Thought he was the no. 2 WR now.
He's been on the punt returns. He's definitely splitting reps on offense with robinson and watkins but ive seen them both more frequently.

This team looked rusty....... For like a drive and a half. Love what I'm seeing on both sides of the ball tonight.

That was pretty fun. Collinsworth kept mentioning how the offensive line looked nastier. And the offense looked potent. Might be a bit thin on the defensive side and not having Hopkins definitely weakened the texans but the d looked pretty solid.