Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Defending Super Bowl Champs Opening Game Thread

just wanted to type that out.

Also, https://youtu.be/cCtn5c7FLo8

Nice. That reminds me, I gotta start making game threads!

(09-06-2020, 09:25 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  just wanted to type that out.

Also, https://youtu.be/cCtn5c7FLo8

I've really missed this show.

(09-07-2020, 11:15 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Nice. That reminds me, I gotta start making game threads!

If something bad happens on Thursday it's your fault.

(09-07-2020, 03:50 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-07-2020, 11:15 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Nice. That reminds me, I gotta start making game threads!

I'm aware.

So, to be clear, if the Chiefs lose I need to put up the next gameday thread... but if the Chiefs win does that also mean I gotta make gameday threads, or is it on tye until they lose at least?

(09-07-2020, 08:15 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  

I'm aware.

So, to be clear, if the Chiefs lose I need to put up the next gameday thread... but if the Chiefs win does that also mean I gotta make gameday threads, or is it on tye until they lose at least?
I think you are on the hook regardless. Also is the forum acting up for anyone else? I can't backspace or try to make a new paragraph without my keyboard disappearing. And it only happens here.

(09-07-2020, 08:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  

I'm aware.

I think you are on the hook regardless. Also is the forum acting up for anyone else? I can't backspace or try to make a new paragraph without my keyboard disappearing. And it only happens here.

No problem here.  What do you mean by "keyboard disappearing"... are you browsing on your phone or otherwise using an app?  I'm viewing through Chrome on my laptop with Windows 10 with no problem.

(09-08-2020, 12:33 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-07-2020, 08:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  

I'm aware.

No problem here.  What do you mean by "keyboard disappearing"... are you browsing on your phone or otherwise using an app?  I'm viewing through Chrome on my laptop with Windows 10 with no problem.
On my phone. Using Chrome. I can't use the delete key or the return key without my keyboard disappearing. Just started the other day.

Super Bowl!

2 more days to go.....