Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 Fantasy Football Thread

(09-21-2020, 02:10 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-20-2020, 10:31 AM)NOLA Wrote:  If anyone sees this in the next 90 mins: Courtland Sutton making his first start in a game-time decision with a shoulder sprain against the Steelers, or a slightly healthier Mike Williams and the Chargers against KC's current corners?
Not to be the asshole again but to be an asshole again,  I wouldn't start sutton the rest of the year.

I don't have great options.

(09-21-2020, 04:29 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-20-2020, 10:31 AM)NOLA Wrote:  If anyone sees this in the next 90 mins: Courtland Sutton making his first start in a game-time decision with a shoulder sprain against the Steelers, or a slightly healthier Mike Williams and the Chargers against KC's current corners?
Not to be the asshole again but to be an asshole again,  I wouldn't start sutton the rest of the year.

Gotta have someone better than the guy who isn't going to play the rest of the year

(09-21-2020, 04:40 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-21-2020, 04:29 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

Gotta have someone better than the guy who isn't going to play the rest of the year

You would think so, wouldn't you?

So, my fantasy dilemma of the week: standard scoring league, 1 starting QB: Mahomes or Jackson?

I'm leaning Jackson because I think that means I'm betting on the Ravens having to play from behind, but obviously any week when I bench Mahomes gives me pause (and I benched him in Week 2 and it fucking sucked).

Isn't that a dilemma for you every week?

I dont know how you'd choose between those each week.

(09-23-2020, 06:08 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Isn't that a dilemma for you every week?

It's bad every week, but this week is obviously tough.

You didn't answer the question.

(09-23-2020, 08:18 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-23-2020, 06:08 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Isn't that a dilemma for you every week?

Jackson. Our lbs aren't very good and our secondary is shorthanded.

(09-23-2020, 09:13 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  

Thanks.

To answer your larger question... I haven't really been in a position where I had to decided until this season.  Mahomes got hurt Week 1 last season and was obviously hurt afterwards (and would later miss games with the dislocated kneecap), and Jackson lit up Miami in Week 1 and never looked back, so I just rolled with Jackson.

This year has been hard.  I'm 0/2 picked the right one.  Even worse?  I also have Tannehill on my bench, and since the second half of last season he's basically been the angry girlfriend in the meme, with me checking out Mahomes and Jackson going to the other way.  Seriously, check out Tannehill's stats after he took over last season and the start of this season.  It's sort of insane.

(09-23-2020, 09:21 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-23-2020, 09:13 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  

Thanks.

To answer your larger question... I haven't really been in a position where I had to decided until this season.  Mahomes got hurt Week 1 last season and was obviously hurt afterwards (and would later miss games with the dislocated kneecap), and Jackson lit up Miami in Week 1 and never looked back, so I just rolled with Jackson.

This year has been hard.  I'm 0/2 picked the right one.  Even worse?  I also have Tannehill on my bench, and since the second half of last season he's basically been the angry girlfriend in the meme, with me checking out Mahomes and Jackson going to the other way.  Seriously, check out Tannehill's stats after he took over last season and the start of this season.  It's sort of insane.
Guy in my league made the championship (and lost by 0.5 points) riding jacoby early then switching to tannehill for the stretch run.

So this is why I try not to give fantasy advice.