Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 Fantasy Football Thread

(09-18-2020, 09:18 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 10:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:04 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'd go green. Maybe swift. Reagor just needs one shot but the eagles line looked terrible.

I think I am gonna roll with Green.  Nine targets last week and a TD overturned on a bad OPI penalty, he's due for a breakout before becoming obscure again, and Joey B's gonna keep getting better.
I think I'd go with someone else...

You're an asshole.
Yeah, sorry. On the bright side he got 13 targets. I guess his year off turned his hands to stone.

(09-18-2020, 10:36 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-18-2020, 09:18 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 10:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:04 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'd go green. Maybe swift. Reagor just needs one shot but the eagles line looked terrible.

I think I am gonna roll with Green.  Nine targets last week and a TD overturned on a bad OPI penalty, he's due for a breakout before becoming obscure again, and Joey B's gonna keep getting better.
I think I'd go with someone else...

You're an asshole.
Yeah, sorry. On the bright side he got 13 targets. I guess his year off turned his hands to stone.

It really did look that way, didn't it?

It's not like burrows throws were amazingly accurate because they weren't but you would expect a player like green to pull most of them in. The potential td I'll give him a pass for since he had one arm being held down.

(09-18-2020, 12:07 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  It's not like burrows throws were amazingly accurate because they weren't but you would expect a player like green to pull most of them in. The potential td I'll give him a pass for since he had one arm being held down.

Yeah, the TD was one thing, but a couple were pretty bad.  There was a missed first down in particular that was shocking.  It was a tough catch, but the ball bounced off of both his hands.  Just bizarre.

I realized I never posted my other league I play in every year.
Ppr, 2 Flex, drafted last in 10 team
Qb: big ben, wentz
Rb: cook, hunt, Mattison, Hines (post week 1 acquisition)
Wr: hill, evans, Smith Schuster, ridley, Gallup, d Johnson
Te: Herndon, Logan Thomas (just picked up)
K: Boswell
Def: steelers, colts

If anyone sees this in the next 90 mins: Courtland Sutton making his first start in a game-time decision with a shoulder sprain against the Steelers, or a slightly healthier Mike Williams and the Chargers against KC's current corners?

(09-17-2020, 05:16 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:07 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Wentz or cousins? Standard scoring. Non ppr

Oof.  Tough one, but I'd say Cousins.  He's got Thielen back, and Philly's line really seems to be shit right now.

This was a bad choice.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-20-2020, 01:55 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:16 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:07 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Wentz or cousins? Standard scoring. Non ppr

Oof.  Tough one, but I'd say Cousins.  He's got Thielen back, and Philly's line really seems to be shit right now.

This was a bad choice.

Sorry bud.  Confused

I'm coasting to victory in my money league, winning by 45 with Russell Wilson and Josh Jacobs still earning me points and they other team is already done. I'm a legit contender for worst to first here.

My dynasty thing I'm still down by just over 10, but I have Lamar still playing and Josh Jacobs and they're done. I'm projected to win by over 10, but we'll see.

(09-20-2020, 10:31 AM)NOLA Wrote:  If anyone sees this in the next 90 mins: Courtland Sutton making his first start in a game-time decision with a shoulder sprain against the Steelers, or a slightly healthier Mike Williams and the Chargers against KC's current corners?
Not to be the asshole again but to be an asshole again,  I wouldn't start sutton the rest of the year.