Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 Fantasy Football Thread

(09-16-2020, 07:31 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(09-15-2020, 06:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Every year I get burned on taking a WR in the first 3 rounds. Last year i took Hopkins in the first. Biggest bust considering there was no injury.

This year i told myself the WR pool was deep. Focus on RB early. Then Michael Thomas fell to the second round. Specifically the 13th pick. How could i pass that up.

Now he is out for most likely 3 weeks with an ankle sprain.

Who wouldn't take him at 13. This isn't you being dumb, this is you being unlucky. Never draft any Chiefs.

Didn't say it was dumb. Just that i keep getting burned. Lol.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Flex spot this week, standard scoring league, non-ppr: Singletary, AJ Green, D'Andre Swift, or Jalen Reagor?

I'd go green. Maybe swift. Reagor just needs one shot but the eagles line looked terrible.

(09-16-2020, 10:09 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-16-2020, 07:31 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(09-15-2020, 06:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Every year I get burned on taking a WR in the first 3 rounds. Last year i took Hopkins in the first. Biggest bust considering there was no injury.

This year i told myself the WR pool was deep. Focus on RB early. Then Michael Thomas fell to the second round. Specifically the 13th pick. How could i pass that up.

Now he is out for most likely 3 weeks with an ankle sprain.

Who wouldn't take him at 13. This isn't you being dumb, this is you being unlucky. Never draft any Chiefs.

Didn't say it was dumb. Just that i keep getting burned. Lol.

Every mistake I ever make in fantasy, no matter how justified, makes me feel pretty dumb until I finally get over it win again.

(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'd go green. Maybe swift. Reagor just needs one shot but the eagles line looked terrible.

I think I am gonna roll with Green.  Nine targets last week and a TD overturned on a bad OPI penalty, he's due for a breakout before becoming obscure again, and Joey B's gonna keep getting better.

Wentz or cousins? Standard scoring. Non ppr

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-17-2020, 05:07 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Wentz or cousins? Standard scoring. Non ppr

Oof.  Tough one, but I'd say Cousins.  He's got Thielen back, and Philly's line really seems to be shit right now.

I agree. Cousins. And if the d keeps shitting the bed they'll need to play catchup by throwing again.

(09-17-2020, 05:04 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'd go green. Maybe swift. Reagor just needs one shot but the eagles line looked terrible.

I think I am gonna roll with Green.  Nine targets last week and a TD overturned on a bad OPI penalty, he's due for a breakout before becoming obscure again, and Joey B's gonna keep getting better.
I think I'd go with someone else...

(09-17-2020, 10:47 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-17-2020, 05:04 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

I think I'd go with someone else...

You're an asshole.