Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2020 Fantasy Football Thread

Down by 9 in my main league. I have engram, juju, Boswell, and pits d going against saquon and aj brown. Projected to win by 0.64

I may lose all three of my leagues this week. Turning Adam Thielen and David Johnson into D'Andre Swift and Jalen Reagor in the offseason doesn't seem great so far, but the the former two will be back on IR by October I'm sure.

(09-14-2020, 04:56 PM)NOLA Wrote:  I may lose all three of my leagues this week.  Turning Adam Thielen and David Johnson into D'Andre Swift and Jalen Reagor in the offseason doesn't seem great so far, but the the former two will be back on IR by October I'm sure.

I didn't start Swift in my dynasty, but it's a rubber bullet to the balls to all the guys that just needed him to catch that last would be guaranteed win TD pass.

(09-14-2020, 05:13 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(09-14-2020, 04:56 PM)NOLA Wrote:  I may lose all three of my leagues this week.  Turning Adam Thielen and David Johnson into D'Andre Swift and Jalen Reagor in the offseason doesn't seem great so far, but the the former two will be back on IR by October I'm sure.

I didn't start Swift in my dynasty, but it's a rubber bullet to the balls to all the guys that just needed him to catch that last would be guaranteed win TD pass.

Yeah, I started Devin Singletary though, and the committee in Buffalo is screwing me there, too.  Swift far and away led the Lions in snaps, but not touches.  Hoping that will change as the season goes on.

Every year I get burned on taking a WR in the first 3 rounds. Last year i took Hopkins in the first. Biggest bust considering there was no injury.

This year i told myself the WR pool was deep. Focus on RB early. Then Michael Thomas fell to the second round. Specifically the 13th pick. How could i pass that up.

Now he is out for most likely 3 weeks with an ankle sprain.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-15-2020, 06:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Every year I get burned on taking a WR in the first 3 rounds. Last year i took Hopkins in the first. Biggest bust considering there was no injury.

This year i told myself the WR pool was deep. Focus on RB early. Then Michael Thomas fell to the second round. Specifically the 13th pick. How could i pass that up.

That the worst part about that injury, sure.

(09-15-2020, 06:48 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-15-2020, 06:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Every year I get burned on taking a WR in the first 3 rounds. Last year i took Hopkins in the first. Biggest bust considering there was no injury.

You mean to tell me my fantasy team isn't the most important thing to you?

(09-15-2020, 09:22 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-15-2020, 06:48 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

You mean to tell me my fantasy team isn't the most important thing to you?

No!  My fantasy team is the most important thing to me!

Big Grin

Who wouldn't take him at 13. This isn't you being dumb, this is you being unlucky. Never draft any Chiefs.

I'm afraid my 12 td week one is probably unsustainable. One shy of our league record.