Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodbye, HG (John Wilson)

If you can make the live stream or the funeral in person, I recommend you do.

If you cannot find the live stream a link for viewing the service will be placed on the funeral home site later. It will be accessible for three months (if I heard the director correctly. I miss my friend

It was a nice service. We plastered his casket with Chiefs stickers. He's buried in his gameday gear with his beads.

His hat... we have plans for that hat.

The Chiefs don't have a HOF space for fans.

YET.

There is a link on the funeral home's site, Terrace Park Funeral Home in Kansas City. I checked it and there seems to be a problem with the audio, at least from one of the camera angles. We just spoke with the funeral home and they are checking on it. A very nice service, ending with Weird Wolf leading the Tomahawk Chop as casket wheeled out. Starting the service with Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" set the tone. I miss my friend.

It was good to see you Razor & ChiefsChick23.  I apologize that I couldn't make it out on Friday due to work purposes as I am trying to get my stuff done before I move on to a new position in August, but at least being there on Thursday is the least I can do for John & Rosie.

Side note:  I can imagine it was a little difficult to identify me because of the mask rule, but I thought maybe the K-State mask would be a dead give-away.  Big Grin

https://www.oneroomstreaming.com/view/au...7573366600

copy and paste this link into your browser. service itself starts around 10 or 11 minutes. might have to switch cameras back and forth some to get audio for front view to come on. I miss him. you might be able to just click on the link and get it

(07-12-2020, 07:41 AM)Razorchief Wrote:  https://www.oneroomstreaming.com/view/au...7573366600

copy and paste this link into your browser. service itself starts around 10 or 11 minutes. might have to switch cameras back and forth some to get audio for front view to come on. I miss him. you might be able to just click on the link and get it

Thank you, both for posting and taking the lead on this. I've watched some, I'll watch the rest later.