Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Chiefs Super Bowl LIV merchandise

OK, I’ve got a great Chiefs Kingdom Super Bowl Champs shirt (the last tall shirt at rally house), a wall placard, a Super Bowl Champs flag, a framed Kansas City Star of the next day after the win, and an official Super Bowl Champs hoodie (tall size, hard to find but found it on NFL Shop).

What have you got?

(03-10-2020, 07:20 PM)warthog Wrote:  OK, I’ve got a great Chiefs Kingdom Super Bowl Champs shirt (the last tall shirt at rally house), a wall placard, a Super Bowl Champs flag, a framed Kansas City Star of the next day after the win, and an official Super Bowl Champs hoodie (tall size, hard to find but found it on NFL Shop).

What have you got?

A pennant, a koozie, and the most obnoxious championship tshirt a Bronco-loving buddy from high school could find me (it's tie-dye and awesome).

I still need to buy my dad and I the championship hoodies before they run out.  So if you could tell me where you found that tall size, my dad would be thrilled.  I can get by with regular-sized dude sizes, but my dad is 6'3" and skinnier than seems proportionate.

I have a single champions shirt (from Walmart), the kc star from the day after and the special edition inset from the next Sunday.

I have the daily reminders that the Chiefs won the Super Bowl from my neighbors (all 49rs fans)… I am basking in their hatred as they are forced to see my Chiefs decals on my vehicles and my motorcycle helmet!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(03-11-2020, 02:30 PM)mabbott Wrote:  I have the daily reminders that the Chiefs won the Super Bowl from my neighbors (all 49rs fans)… I am basking in their hatred as they are forced to see my Chiefs decals on my vehicles and my motorcycle helmet!

Given the stories about actual, game-attending Niners fans, I worry for your safety, but I applaud your swagger.  Fuck 'em.

I bought a couple AFC Championship t-shirts and a white authentic Mahomes jersey with the SB LIV patch before the game and is still in the plastic. Now my absolute #1 goal is to get the Mahomes jersey signed, but that might take a few attempts.

After the game I bought a red SB hoodie, a hat which I'm using for show hanging in plain sight, and a couple more shirts. This instantly demoted the AFC Championship gear to work / workout clothes before I could otherwise even wear them, but totally worth it.

I didn't realize until now I haven't bought / displayed anything in the way of posters or nick knacks SB related, not even a news paper.

The next place I move (probably will be months, maybe even a year, but plans are in the works) I'm going to paint murals in my man cave. Obviously at least one will be Mahomes / Chiefs related, but I also want a shot from Seven Samurai, maybe some gamer shit depending on available wall space.

(03-10-2020, 08:28 PM)HNOLA Wrote:  
(03-10-2020, 07:20 PM)warthog Wrote:  OK, I’ve got a great Chiefs Kingdom Super Bowl Champs shirt (the last tall shirt at rally house), a wall placard, a Super Bowl Champs flag, a framed Kansas City Star of the next day after the win, and an official Super Bowl Champs hoodie (tall size, hard to find but found it on NFL Shop).

What have you got?

A pennant, a koozie, and the most obnoxious championship tshirt a Bronco-loving buddy from high school could find me (it's tie-dye and awesome).

I still need to buy my dad and I the championship hoodies before they run out.  So if you could tell me where you found that tall size, my dad would be thrilled.  I can get by with regular-sized dude sizes, but my dad is 6'3" and skinnier than seems proportionate.

Yeah, sorry I didn’t see this earlier, but NFLShop.com has a great big and tall section.  Go to NFL Shop and just search for big and tall and it will take you to that section.  I love it.  Whenever I get a regular 2xl shirt or hoodie, it always comes up just under my belly, and I like it longer.  The 2XLT Super Bowl hoodie I got there fits like a glove.  Love it.

(03-12-2020, 02:52 PM)warthog Wrote:  
(03-10-2020, 08:28 PM)HNOLA Wrote:  

What have you got?

Yeah, sorry I didn’t see this earlier, but NFLShop.com has a great big and tall section.  Go to NFL Shop and just search for big and tall and it will take you to that section.  I love it.  Whenever I get a regular 2xl shirt or hoodie, it always comes up just under my belly, and I like it longer.  The 2XLT Super Bowl hoodie I got there fits like a glove.  Love it.

Thanks man!

I was in KS this week and all LIV stuff was on sale. I got two T-shirt’s and a hat.

My wife just informed me she bought me this since I dont wear my actual ring anymore (long story but working on vehicles has had some danger associated with rings and fingers getting caught).

https://groovelife.com/products/limited-...gJ9rfD_BwE#