Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs 2020 Offseason Thread

This is the time of year I tune out Chiefs news for the most part, because it's usually speculation or bad news when some other team signs a player I like.

It's especially stressful this year.

The below matrix contains almost every bit of information about the 2020 schedule you need to know besides home / away and date / time.

[Image: Schedule_Matrix_2020.png]

For example, KC faces the other AFC first place teams, the AFC East, and the NFC South.

It's going to take a hot minute to get used to seeing LVR and know that means the Raiders though.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/2/13...s-schedule

KC's strength of schedule is rated as pretty well average to slightly easy. The Ravens have the easiest schedule and the Texans have the hardest schedule, but by that logic playing the Niners last year would have been considered an easy matchup going into the year. It doesn't really mean that much.

All it would take for the Chiefs SOS to get tougher is the AFC West getting tougher, and I believe that's going to happen with Drew Lock, and possibly someone whose number we don't already have QBing the Raiders or Chargers.

(02-13-2020, 01:28 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  This is the time of year I tune out Chiefs news for the most part, because it's usually speculation or bad news when some other team signs a player I like.

I really need to start my detox but I keep finding new super bowl stuff I want to watch or listen to so I cant stop consuming yet.

(02-13-2020, 03:14 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(02-13-2020, 01:28 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  This is the time of year I tune out Chiefs news for the most part, because it's usually speculation or bad news when some other team signs a player I like.

I really need to start my detox but I keep finding new super bowl stuff I want to watch or listen to so I cant stop consuming yet.

A lot of past years I would feel the need to decompress after a long season, get away from football for a while, This time I'm already ready to start winning the next one.

And no, that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the first or taking it for granted. I too have been on a gluttonous rampage consuming SB and playoff media.

Same.  Just enjoy it all offseason long.  It's the right thing to do.

(02-13-2020, 05:50 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

I just want to avoid all the cap experts and speculation about who we're going to lose.

(02-14-2020, 10:34 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(02-13-2020, 05:50 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

I just want to avoid all the cap experts and speculation about who we're going to lose.

Honestly?  We seem to be in good shape there, too.

Pennel is going to get paid by someone.

I’m all for bringing back Demetrius Harris.

(02-18-2020, 09:40 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Pennel is going to get paid by someone.

Hopefully us.