Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs Super Bowl LIV Champions

I know I've been posting in the other thread but this needed its own thread.

Lol, yeah, champions are forever. This needed its own thread.

Holy shit.

Still feels unreal.

I can't get enough of Chiefs content, I just want to relive that feeling last night over and over and over again.

What an amazing moment. So grateful I got to be a part of it, especially being back home in KC.

Thanks for being such a great host, HG (and Rosie). Let's do it again next year!

Now who's going to the parade? Smile

(02-03-2020, 01:54 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  I can't get enough of Chiefs content, I just want to relive that feeling last night over and over and over again.

What an amazing moment.  So grateful I got to be a part of it, especially being back home in KC.

Thanks for being such a great host, HG (and Rosie). Let's do it again next year!

I should be able to.  Vazza should be coming with.

(02-03-2020, 02:57 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(02-03-2020, 01:54 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  I can't get enough of Chiefs content, I just want to relive that feeling last night over and over and over again.

What an amazing moment.  So grateful I got to be a part of it, especially being back home in KC.

I should be able to.  Vazza should be coming with.

Look for me.  I'll the the woman in red.

Tongue

I am, hmm hmm, working the parade. Luckily we got invited by KC Vice to help out, so me and my guys will be down there patrolling and taking it in. At least we get a parking spot.

Parade details here:

www.chiefsparade.com

I felt when the 49ers were more concerned with posing and acting like jerks after that second fourth quarter interception is when they lost focus. The game was still close and they were more interested in that damn stupid "hey, let's all run down to the end zone and act like the game is over" routine. I am SOOOOO tired of players doing that crap after an interception. HEY DUMBASSES, THE GAME WAS STILL CLOSE!!