Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Niners - Super Bowl LIV

(01-21-2020, 12:42 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(01-20-2020, 02:22 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  As a "Miami Connection" aficionado, I will also note that it's no coincidence that the Pro Bowl is in Orlando, where "Dragon Sound" is the hottest band.  If there aren't any ninjas on motorcycles running cocaine around Hard Rock Stadium, the organizers EPIC FAIL.

And I can't believe that this thread exists.

On my last phone I used "Friends Forever" by Dragon Sound for all my friends so I knew it wasn't work or my mom calling

I have a feeling the NFL won't hold the same regard for the movie as we do.
Do you think it's COINCIDENCE the Pro Bowl game is in Orlando?

I THINK NOT.

(01-21-2020, 03:45 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Super Bowl!

I think I first saw you write that in... 2003?  2004?

Good times.

Depressing to think it's been that long but joyous that it's finally going to happen...

[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]

Whoa....

(01-23-2020, 02:15 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Whoa....

Indeed.  A visit from the OG himself.

Ha! Hello, old friends. We were all young and full of hope when we met on the Huddle board and now we're all middle aged? Dammit! Where has the time gone? I'll see if I can get Yellowfin to post on the thread too, for old time's sake.

[Image: Rick%26MortyS02_Header_REF.png]

(01-23-2020, 04:51 PM)ChiefsRule Wrote:  Ha! Hello, old friends. We were all young and full of hope when we met on the Huddle board and now we're all middle aged? Dammit! Where has the time gone? I'll see if I can get Yellowfin to post on the thread too, for old time's sake.
Hell Yes hello to all! The Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl holy shit Lol. DC you still got a man crush on Richard Simmons?

I think we need to bring Damon Huard in for a look?

Nola how ya been bro? Got your schooling all complete Law school right?

(01-23-2020, 05:54 PM)yellowfin Wrote:  I think we need to bring Damon  Huard  in for a look?

Nola how ya been bro? Got your schooling all complete Law school right?

Holy shit, all kinds of folks coming out of the woodwork!

I been good man.  Yep, all done.  Just spend my days making law down at the law factory now.  How you doing?

Let's just hope RoR doesnt come back