Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Niners - Super Bowl LIV

I haven't done it yet but it has been suggested that listening to harlans call for Westwood is worth it.

The full Chiefs radio broadcast of Mitch calling the game. Here’s how nerdy I am. I synced the radio broadcast tonight with the video broadcast, turned down Joe and Troy and listened to Mitch and Kendall instead.

(02-10-2020, 10:09 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I haven't done it yet but it has been suggested that listening to harlans call for Westwood is worth it.

(02-03-2020, 02:53 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(02-03-2020, 02:33 PM)Coach Wrote:  Nathan Kent is doing well, and is repping the Chiefs.

Nice! Where's he at these days?

:wave:

Senior Editor/Featured Writer for Home Of The Chiefs, unabashed Herb Taylor supporter, and moderate alcoholic.

(02-14-2020, 03:27 AM)nathanKent Wrote:  
(02-03-2020, 02:53 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(02-03-2020, 02:33 PM)Coach Wrote:  Nathan Kent is doing well, and is repping the Chiefs.

Nice! Where's he at these days?

:wave:

Hey bud!  Holy shit, how about them Chiefs?!?

I'll be damned, I think nK rolling in is the final confirmation that hell has indeed froze over.

If any of you guys want to watch the Super Bowl synced up to Mitch’s call I have it hosted on my Chiefs Fans of Dallas website. 

www.chiefsfansofdallas.com

(02-18-2020, 09:37 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  If any of you guys want to watch the Super Bowl synced up to Mitch’s call I have it hosted on my Chiefs Fans of Dallas website. 

You are the best!

(02-18-2020, 10:11 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(02-18-2020, 09:37 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  If any of you guys want to watch the Super Bowl synced up to Mitch’s call I have it hosted on my Chiefs Fans of Dallas website. 

You are the best!
Now you have gone and done it.

Super Bowl!