Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Titans - AFC Championship Game

(01-20-2020, 05:12 PM)Coach Wrote:  
(01-20-2020, 04:20 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  One of the three top game experiences of my life. Two were as a Razorback fan--the 1978 Orange Bowl and the 2000 Cotton Bowl (a Hog fan would understand) but the game yesterday was complete joy. Complete and total joy, relief, happiness. Incredible. Simply incredible.

Great to see you and John/Rosie during halftime.

You too!!

I won’t lie guys, I teared up a little yesterday.

(01-20-2020, 11:13 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I won’t lie guys, I teared up a little yesterday.

SAY IT GODDAMN IT!!

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(01-21-2020, 06:26 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(01-20-2020, 11:13 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I won’t lie guys, I teared up a little yesterday.

SAY IT GODDAMN IT!!

This, for the love of all things!

A detailed description. Euphoria . And then a calm. As some blue shirts left the stand got quiet. Did we really lie what we just lived? And then the is Clark and Momma Chief. He lifted the Lamar Hunt trophy and she leaned forward just a bit and gave it a kiss. With that an eruption and nary a dry eye in the house. It was a magical moment I will never forget

[Image: HG.gif]

DC was holding us back. Notice that the year he doesnt say it....................

[Image: HG.gif]

I feel like I said it this year but if I didn't it was because it was no longer ridiculous to say so.