Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Titans - AFC Championship Game

(01-19-2020, 11:06 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(01-19-2020, 10:09 PM)Coach Wrote:  
(01-18-2020, 04:08 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(01-18-2020, 02:59 PM)Coach Wrote:  I will be attending this game.

Don't fuck it up, bud.  Bring your "A" game.

Voice is gone.

Right hand is bruised up from banging the chair.

Left hand is sore.

Everything hurts right now.

But.....

Mission Accomplished.

I demand a detailed description of what it was like in Arrowhead when y'all realized it we had the game won.

Old grown ass men crying and hugging.

Titan fans sadly leaving, realizing their season just crashed and burned, which we were familiar with.

Young lads screaming.

Middle-aged men who was obviously wasted, were topless while celebrating or doing a OBJ waving cash all over the place (albeit, it was only $4 dollars the drunk guy threw it up in the air).

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies (fireworks & confetti)! Rivers and red seas boiling (tears of joy)!  50 years of darkness, just evaporated like that.  The curses and dead.... vanquished.  Possibly a human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together.... mass hysteria!

Can confirm, that's at least 96% accurate, but only short of 100 because I didn't see anyone throw $4 in the air.

(01-20-2020, 02:29 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Can confirm, that's at least 96% accurate, but only short of 100 because I didn't see anyone throw $4 in the air.

Yeah, that guy was in our section that did it.

That is probably an outlier, but I am being god-to-honest that's exactly what he did.

Hi friends. What an amazing time to be a Chiefs fan. I know the volume has been turned down on this place the last couple of years, but I had to come in to enjoy the moment with y’all. I remember being in my parents’ house logging on to the old old site (Warpath?) that was before even Chiefs Huddle when I first started hanging out with some of you. It’s been a lot of shared heartache but the payoff today is all worth it. And there’s still more to go this year, and in the future. Chiefs are far and away the class of the AFC and it’s not quite close. They proved last night that they alone are the most dominant team and there is no Baltimore, New England, Houston, Tennessee (or any scrubby AFCW teams) in the conversation. It’s Pat’s world and we’re all just living in it. Except for Frank Clark and the Landlord. Those two guys are all attitude and matched Sir Pat’s intensity and impact.

The Super Bowl is going to be another amazing chapter in our long reign of dominance. Niners are a great team, but I don’t think it’ll be quite close. Mahomes is just on another level right now. Did any STH win the lottery? Anyone else planning on going to Miami?

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the moment and a big congrats to all my old buddies.

(01-20-2020, 02:13 AM)Coach Wrote:  

Voice is gone.

Left hand is sore.

But.....

Mission Accomplished.

I demand a detailed description of what it was like in Arrowhead when y'all realized it we had the game won.

Titan fans sadly leaving, realizing their season just crashed and burned, which we were familiar with.

Young lads screaming.

Middle-aged men who was obviously wasted, were topless while celebrating or doing a OBJ waving cash all over the place (albeit, it was only $4 dollars the drunk guy threw it up in the air).

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies (fireworks & confetti)! Rivers and red seas boiling (tears of joy)!  50 years of darkness, just evaporated like that.  The curses and dead.... vanquished.  Possibly a human sacrifice.  Dogs and cats living together.... mass hysteria!

Good work all around, sir.

(01-20-2020, 07:26 AM)BrooklynChiefsFan Wrote:  Hi friends. What an amazing time to be a Chiefs fan. I know the volume has been turned down on this place the last couple of years, but I had to come in to enjoy the moment with y’all. I remember being in my parents’ house logging on to the old old site (Warpath?) that was before even Chiefs Huddle when I first started hanging out with some of you. It’s been a lot of shared heartache but the payoff today is all worth it. And there’s still more to go this year, and in the future. Chiefs are far and away the class of the AFC and it’s not quite close. They proved last night that they alone are the most dominant team and there is no Baltimore, New England, Houston, Tennessee (or any scrubby AFCW teams) in the conversation. It’s Pat’s world and we’re all just living in it. Except for Frank Clark and the Landlord. Those two guys are all attitude and matched Sir Pat’s intensity and impact.

The Super Bowl is going to be another amazing chapter in our long reign of dominance. Niners are a great team, but I don’t think it’ll be quite close. Mahomes is just on another level right now.  Did any STH win the lottery?  Anyone else planning on going to Miami?

Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the moment and a big congrats to all my old buddies.

Good to see you buddy.  Cool

(01-20-2020, 02:13 AM)Coach Wrote:  

Voice is gone.

Left hand is sore.

But.....

Mission Accomplished.

Young lads screaming.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies (fireworks & confetti)! Rivers and red seas boiling (tears of joy)!  50 years of darkness, just evaporated like that.  The curses and dead.... vanquished.  Possibly a human sacrifice.  Dogs and cats living together.... mass hysteria!

Maaaannnn that had to be great.  I bet the party in the parking lot had to be awesome too.

One of the three top game experiences of my life. Two were as a Razorback fan--the 1978 Orange Bowl and the 2000 Cotton Bowl (a Hog fan would understand) but the game yesterday was complete joy. Complete and total joy, relief, happiness. Incredible. Simply incredible.

(01-20-2020, 04:20 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  One of the three top game experiences of my life. Two were as a Razorback fan--the 1978 Orange Bowl and the 2000 Cotton Bowl (a Hog fan would understand) but the game yesterday was complete joy. Complete and total joy, relief, happiness. Incredible. Simply incredible.

Great to see you and John/Rosie during halftime.

Nice to see some old familiar faces dropping by in zig and Brooklyn.

We still need DC to say the thing so it's real, and I'm hoping to hear from HG and Jonas at some point as well. But holy shit! Chiefs are in the Super Bowl. Have to keep reminding myself.

EDIT: And inky dropped by as well! Good stuff.