Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Texans - AFC Divisional Round

Now Sam Mellinger is saying the basketball rumor is bullshit.

(01-10-2020, 03:44 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Now Sam Mellinger is saying the basketball rumor is bullshit.

To clarify, it's BS that it's how Chris Jones got hurt, but they totally have a basketball goal for quick pickup games and other shenanigans in the locker room.

[Image: Classroom-basketball-slam-dunk.gif]

Reid said outright that Jones and Kelce both hurt themselves at practice, but people are still trying to read between the lines for some reason. I think the basketball goal just became public knowledge this week, hence why people drew the connection between the two even if it ends up being pure speculation.

Related, here is the final injury report:

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/1/10...for-sunday

CB Mo Claiborne
is Out due to personal reasons apparently. Odd, but I'm not going to question it, these are real people with real issues.

As mentioned DT Chris Jones and TE Travis Kelce are both Questionable, Kelce they are especially positive about, but unless their legs are falling off they are playing. It's the playoffs, yo!

A ton of Texans have been hurt this week.
WR Kenny Stills, WR Will Fuller, TE Darren Fells, TE Jordan Akins, CB Johnathan Joseph, CB Kelon Crossen, and S Jaleel Addae are all listed as Questionable. That's 7 players.

3 additional Texans were limited in practice on Thursday including J.J. Watt. They've been pretty banged up and are pretty fortunate they don't play Saturday, as are most fans considering the weather.

You better believe all or most of these Texans will play as well. It's the playoffs, yo! I would have just said all, but Will Fuller already missed last week after being Questionable.

Mo Claiborne was a waste of money. Too bad, I had high hopes for the guy.

(01-11-2020, 09:32 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Mo Claiborne was a waste of money.  Too bad, I had high hopes for the guy.

Eh, he was useful for awhile. And who knows, maybe he helps us out after this week still.

Also, I'm expecting us to blow this game open. Will be reminiscent of last years offense.

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1216413075991080962

Chris Jones is gonna be inactive today. And I am not going to panic. Nope, no sir. Everything is cool.

Will Fuller is also out. Huzzah!

(01-12-2020, 01:55 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Will Fuller is also out.  Huzzah!

Wait, now they're saying he's active.

Jones is out. Will fuller is active. Just in case someone is confused by NOLA.

Chiefs by 2 TDs.