Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FIRST ROUND BYE BITCHES!!

We have the week off, y'all! No need to worry about the Titans! And if they win, they gotta go to Baltimore!

For reals. Let's enjoy this for a minute.

Gotta say, that moment when we all realized Miami won and Arrowhead went bananas was so amazing.

Very fun game. And y'know what? Up until the end, the Chargers were competitive, which is more than the Raiders or the Broncos were able to do this year. That's the way AFC West games are supposed to be- close fought battles where the Chiefs win. Smile

Y'all shoulda seen the stadium. TV didnt do it justice. Ive been going for decades. Never saw that before

[Image: HG.gif]

I am hoping that Armani Watts steps up and proves he belongs. I have been impressed with how he plays when he gets in the game. He took some time to develop and I am hopeful that he is ready. I do not want to see Sorenson in place of Thornhill, we have seen that before... he is more effective doing what we have had him do all year.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

I trust Spags to do his best to position the guys for success.

Two weeks off to rest and prep is a fantastic thing.

(12-30-2019, 05:59 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  I trust Spags to do his best to position the guys for success.

Two weeks off to rest and prep is a fantastic thing.

I agree. I think what made me nervous was the play after thornhill went out. ToP was rediculously in LAs favor. The defense kept giving up 3rd and longs. Rbs getting receptions and shredding us. It was the gameplan to beat us the first half of the season. I hope spags is better prepared now because I think a big reason those things changed was thornhill coming into his own.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates