Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FIRST ROUND BYE BITCHES!!

Discuss

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

It may not not matter if thornhill is out. We couldn't get off the field on 3rd and longs after he went out. Looked like the defense at the beginning of the season.

(12-29-2019, 04:18 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  It may not not matter if thornhill is out. We couldn't get off the field on 3rd and longs after he went out. Looked like the defense at the beginning of the season.

Slow your roll, brah.  You were right the first time.  Let's enjoy the bye, and the fact that the Patriots suck.  And that all of America (outside of Boston) is rooting against them.

(12-29-2019, 05:42 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-29-2019, 04:18 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  It may not not matter if thornhill is out. We couldn't get off the field on 3rd and longs after he went out. Looked like the defense at the beginning of the season.

Slow your roll, brah.  You were right the first time.  Let's enjoy the bye, and the fact that the Patriots suck.  And that all of America (outside of Boston) is rooting against them.

Fair. It's just seems we always lose a crucial piece come playoffs.

(12-29-2019, 05:50 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(12-29-2019, 05:42 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

Fair. It's just seems we always lose a crucial piece come playoffs.

We got two weeks to figure it out brah!

It seemed to me that they went back to having a lb cover the backs on their pass routes after thornhill went out. Or Sorensen. Either way it sucked. But if we face the pats, we'll surely figure out how to cover white.

I feel beat up, my throat is sore, and I have to take an Ohio class submarine sized dump, but man I'm just happy as hell right now.

Glad that happened. Sure don't want to play against Tennessee.

Glad that NE will have to deal with that.

(12-29-2019, 07:23 PM)Coach Wrote:  Glad that happened.  Sure don't want to play against Tennessee.

Dont be scared of the fucking titans. They needed like 6 miracles to beat us earlier this year and a couple miracles in the playoffs a couple years ago.

(12-29-2019, 09:15 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(12-29-2019, 07:23 PM)Coach Wrote:  Glad that happened.  Sure don't want to play against Tennessee.

Dont be scared of the fucking titans. They needed like 6 miracles to beat us earlier this year and a couple miracles in the playoffs a couple years ago.

I'd rather have NE deal with that, and both teams can beat the crap out of each other.

Here's another stat that it's mind blowing.  Andy Reid is 1-9 against Tennessee.