Chiefs Six players named to 2020 Pro Bowl

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/12/1...0-pro-bowl

Frank Clark
Tyreek Hill
Chris Jones
Travis Kelce
Patrick Mahomes
Mecole Hardman (as a returner)

I think Frank Clark has played like a pro bowler lately, but including earlier in the year when he wasn't I find it hard to believe he made it. Must be a down year for defensive ends or too many edge rushers are listed as LBs.

Butker, Schwartz, and Honey Badger are my snubs, but if I'm being honest at some point you want other teams to get some players in there. Chiefs already have the second most players in the AFC behind Baltimore who has 12!

I'm not complaining though. I don't want any of our guys playing in the damned Pro Bowl game anyway.

Funny that 4 of our guys missed multiple games but still made it.

Also note that hardman is following reeks path of making the pro bowl as a returner in his rookie year albeit in such less deserving sort of way.

Second also, Mathieu has to be a top alternate at safety right? He was also unspectacular at the beginning of the season but I'd say he was probably our best defender at that point and has only improved over the year.

It's a good list, but I'm also bummed about Honey Badger not being included.

It's funny that Schwartz never makes the Pro Bowl but always makes All Pro.

Eh, none of them are gonna play anyway.

(12-23-2019, 11:16 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  Eh, none of them are gonna play anyway.

Confirmed.

I ate at a bar yesterday. Otherwise I would have forgotten about the Senior Bowl. Most years I live for that shit and always at least watch a little of the Pro Bowl. Feels like I'm living for more right now.