Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Broncos - Lock'd it Down

(12-11-2019, 12:35 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I have no idea what ICQ is.

Another messaging service like MSN Messenger. I think it came out first, they definitely overlapped each other, but I'm sure it disappeared before MSN Messenger went away.

(12-11-2019, 06:02 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(12-11-2019, 12:35 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  I have no idea what ICQ is.

Another messaging service like MSN Messenger. I think it came out first, they definitely overlapped each other, but I'm sure it disappeared before MSN Messenger went away.

What's a messaging service?  I thought that's what a BBS was for.  Wait, did somebody develop a way to talk with people online in real time?  When did this shit go down?

(12-11-2019, 09:41 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-10-2019, 03:13 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  Chi-town_Chief will never be a mod because NOLA hates him.

Chi-town's not a mod?

No. Because you hate me. Can't you read?

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

I still think it's funny that Andy Reid built a track meet team to play in Arrowhead in January, but so far I'm enjoying the hell out of this snowy game.

It was a good game. I didnt get to watch the 2nd half really though. Did we come out of it injury free? If so, great day.

(12-15-2019, 08:05 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  It was a good game. I didnt get to watch the 2nd half really though. Did we come out of it injury free? If so, great day.

I think so? Also, the Broncos continued to look inept.

Wylie hurt his ankle. Okafor has a "pec something" that's "sore" according to Andy Reid, we'll see how serious tomorrow. Hill was cleared after an early concussion.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/12/1...fs-broncos

Okafor likely out with a torn pec. Joining ogbah with the same.

Chiefs claim Suggs off waivers.

https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1...20321?s=20

Hope he shows up we could use him with Okafor's injury.