Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Packers - SNF

(10-28-2019, 11:00 AM)mabbott Wrote:  Reid said he would have been criticized either way he went with that call. F that!  Your defense was tired and you needed to win and you chose to punt.

I guess I am not as happy with Moore's performance.  I feel that we could have won that game had he been more accurate.

And I totally agree with F McCoy!  This is the second critical fumble this year.  I don't care if he doesn't play another down as a Chief.

Could have Moore been more accurate in a couple throws? Yeah. Was I happy with his performance as a 35 year old 3rd string qb, that was assistant coaching a hs football team last year. 

Yes. Yes I was.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(10-28-2019, 12:34 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(10-28-2019, 11:00 AM)mabbott Wrote:  Reid said he would have been criticized either way he went with that call. F that!  Your defense was tired and you needed to win and you chose to punt.

I guess I am not as happy with Moore's performance.  I feel that we could have won that game had he been more accurate.

And I totally agree with F McCoy!  This is the second critical fumble this year.  I don't care if he doesn't play another down as a Chief.

Could have Moore been more accurate in a couple throws? Yeah. Was I happy with his performance as a 35 year old 3rd string qb, that was assistant coaching a hs football team last year. 

Yes. Yes I was.
Do I think Henne would have been better possibly?

Sure.

But for what he is, Matt Moore played lights out. Good for him.

Yes. Yes I was.

You missed the obvious, "He could have been Moore accurate!" joke, and that's the more disappointing to me than anything he did last night.

We should have gone for it in the first quarter on fourth and about a foot. we should have gone for it on fourth and 3 in the fourth quarter.

(10-28-2019, 02:08 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  

Yes. Yes I was.

Sure.

I think Moore is better than Chad Henne.  

Not by a little bit either.

Moore has better numbers (per game) and won 15 of 31 games.  Henne has 18 wins in way more starts.

There's a very 'apples to apples' way of looking at it too:  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/t...a/2011.htm  

Moore is probably the reason the Dolphins gave up on Henne.  They realized a career back up was significantly better than the guy they were grooming to be a franchise QB.

(10-28-2019, 02:22 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

Yes. Yes I was.

You missed the obvious, "He could have been Moore accurate!" joke, and that's the more disappointing to me than anything he did last night.

It was a little obvious, and has been done to death, so... yeah.

(10-28-2019, 06:44 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  

Yes. Yes I was.

Sure.

Moore has better numbers (per game) and won 15 of 31 games.  Henne has 18 wins in way more starts.

There's a very 'apples to apples' way of looking at it too:  https://www.pro-football-reference.com/t...a/2011.htm  

Moore is probably the reason the Dolphins gave up on Henne.  They realized a career back up was significantly better than the guy they were grooming to be a franchise QB.

My opinion was based on watching Henne play w/the team for the past two preseasons and in camps.  He's been in this offense longer and knows it better.

(11-01-2019, 01:45 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(10-28-2019, 06:44 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  

Yes. Yes I was.

Sure.

My opinion was based on watching Henne play w/the team for the past two preseasons and in camps.  He's been in this offense longer and knows it better.

True, but over a 3 game stretch I'd trust Moore Moore (see what I did there?) than I would Henne.  I just think he's better.