Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Packers - SNF

(10-27-2019, 09:12 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Also. I know you have to take Twitter with a grain of salt due to the level of stupidity but there are people actually saying mahomes is just a system QB because Moore is playing well...

It's just like 98% of the rest of the criticism of Mahomes, wishcasting, hoping he isn't the monster they know he is and that they have a chance.

Of course now that I said that about the defense they giving up another one of their 7minute drives.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

What the hell mccoy. Hold on to the goddamn ball.

Even if KC loses I'm proud of the way they played this game. They were out alot of key players and are playing a very good Green Bay team and has gone blow for blow with them so far.

Oh. And fuck mccoy

With as bad as we have looked in our recent losses, this game sure looked good. Just put mahomes in at QB with the same schemes and we blow them out. Nothing against Moore, he did great, but mahomes tears that defense apart. And spags may have figured out a scheme. Seems to be working pretty well, one long drive notwithstanding.

(10-27-2019, 10:34 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  With as bad as we have looked in our recent losses, this game sure looked good. Just put mahomes in at QB with the same schemes and we blow them out. Nothing against Moore, he did great, but mahomes tears that defense apart. And spags may have figured out a scheme. Seems to be working pretty well, one long drive notwithstanding.

Agreed. And by the same token, I don't think many QBs besides Rodgers would have beat us tonight. Pressure was hitting home often. Without his ability to improvise, that's a totally different game.

I'm glad the AFC West sucks this year and we can afford these losses, but more importantly I'm feeling better about our long term prospects going into the playoffs.

That TD pass he threw into the back corner of the endzone was INCREDIBLE. 

I've seen it called a lucky pass, but it wasn't.  It was a GREAT pass.  The kind only 3-4 guys can make.

Now if Andy can call this kind of game when Mahomes is back, nobody will stop him.  

Nice to see him finally go back to mixing up the run/pass with some play action and creative misdirection.  Where the fuck has that been the past 5 games?

If we'd had Fisher and Jones and Mahomes it wouldn't have been close, IMO. We would have won.

And hey, kudos to Matt Moore. He didn't stink up the joint. He's no Mahomes but few are.

Why they didn't go for it on 4th and 3 is beyond me.

Reid said he would have been criticized either way he went with that call. F that! Your defense was tired and you needed to win and you chose to punt.

I guess I am not as happy with Moore's performance. I feel that we could have won that game had he been more accurate.

And I totally agree with F McCoy! This is the second critical fumble this year. I don't care if he doesn't play another down as a Chief.

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!