Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Packers - SNF

(10-24-2019, 09:49 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(10-23-2019, 10:41 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(10-23-2019, 09:18 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  *puts on tinfoil hat*

Weird how Denver scored on their only drive when Mahomes was playing.

Even weirder... they had 3 3rd downs converted by penalty.  Something that happens a lot on this defense.  Frequently when there is no legit penalty on the play.  It became a joke against Houston where I said "It doesn't really matter if Houston gets the first down.  If they don't the refs will throw a flag."

It's ALMOST like the refs are hamstringing to defense to help opposing offenses keep up.  Either that or SUDDENLY the defense stopped committing penalties the minute Mahomes got injured.   

I just find it odd that KC"s D was drawing tons of drive extending penalties when Mahomes was in the game, and then after he's injured it just stopped. 

Not to go full conspiracy theory, but I think the refs call games differently on KC"s defense when Mahomes is the QB.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Maybe it's just an unconscious bias. Maybe not. Hard to believe it's entirely coincidence though.

It's so possible that the D was just off on that first drive. Denver did actually get the ball 2 other times before mahomes went out and had a total of -3 yards on those 2 drives.

The D had Denver stopped cold if they didn't have penalties.

Twice.

Mahomes is ruled out as is Frank Clark.

Jones and fuller are out too.

And Fisher and Wiley.

Only 2 more to go and we have our whole inactives list

Might be easier to state who will be playing at this point.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(10-25-2019, 09:45 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Might be easier to state who will be playing at this point.

Matt Moore.

Just like the NBC execs were hoping when the scheduled this game.

(10-26-2019, 08:51 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-25-2019, 09:45 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Might be easier to state who will be playing at this point.

Matt Moore.

Just like the NBC execs were hoping when the scheduled this game.

Hes looking pretty good.

Not going to lie. With all the injuries I fully expected KC to get blown out and after that start I figured that was the case.

Then Holy shit did this team come to life. Maybe..... Just maybe.... The D actually did turn a corner last week vs Denver

Also. I know you have to take Twitter with a grain of salt due to the level of stupidity but there are people actually saying mahomes is just a system QB because Moore is playing well...