Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NFL Peters and Ramsey traded

Peters is traded again. This time to the ravens for some dude I've not heard of and a 5th rounder.

(10-15-2019, 05:03 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Peters is traded again. This time to the ravens for some dude I've not heard of and a 5th rounder.

That dude you haven't heard of is a LB with a whole 11 tackles on the year #Beast.

Rams turn around and spend 2 1sts on ramsey.

(10-15-2019, 07:59 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Rams turn around and spend 2 1sts on ramsey.

They overpaid.

I was interested in Ramsey, but for reals... good for you Veach.  You didn't fall for this, and honestly?  The secondary is not the problem.

Sounds like it was two 1sts and a 4th. I thought it was an overpay when it was two 1sts.

So they traded peters, 2 1st, a 4th and a 5th and get ramsey, kenny young, austin Corbett and a 5th.

They also pay peters 3 mil for this year. Ramsey 2+ mil and commit to him for his 13 mil 5th year salary next year.

It seems like the Rams have more cap space than the rest of the league.

Gurley - highest paid RB
Donald - highest paid defensive player
Goff - highest paid player with over $100M guaranteed

(10-16-2019, 08:35 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  It seems like the Rams have more cap space than the rest of the league.

Gurley - highest paid RB
Donald - highest paid defensive player
Goff - highest paid player with over $100M guaranteed

Gurley and goff aren't really getting that money yet. It kicks in next year for both of them.
Goff hit is 10 mil this year, 36 next
Gurley is 9 mil this year, 17 mil next

I assume they're going to have to give Ramsey a new contract.

(10-16-2019, 10:24 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I assume they're going to have to give Ramsey a new contract.
I'd have to imagine, but it wouldn't have to fully kick in until the year after next.