Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Broncos - TNF

Fuck losing. I hate losing. Strange feeling that winning makes losing worse. When you go 2-14 losses become numb while even ugly wins become sweet. When you go 12-4 wins become routine and a 2 game skid in one score games is devastating.

The Broncos started out living in a self-diagnosed world of suck. They had modest expectations going into the season that got crushed by starting 0-4. They have since righted their ship and won 2 games against a fellow flailing 2-14 teams, the Chargers and Titans. Now they're feeling pretty good, like they could have been 4-2 instead of 2-4, even though their schedule really hasn't been great.

But you know what? Fuck all that.

If there's one thing the Chiefs have enjoyed doing to the AFC West the past several years it's been crushing their hopes. It can be spelled out in one powerful word. Domination.

Oh, they might keep it close. Oh they might get moral victories. Oh they might as a whole sneak in one win a year. But despite the fact that the AFC West has not been as hapless as the AFC East, our domination of them has been on par with what the Patriots do to their garbage division.

I don't care if the Broncos rushing game is legit and attacks a weakness of ours. The fact that they have hope is exactly why we will beat them.

Let me try.

Short week.
Banged up still.
Fan base upset.

Mile High.
Donkeys feeling good.
Season crusher.
Good guys win.
Handily.

Yours didnt work last week. So I made a new one. Merge or delete as needed.

(10-15-2019, 10:19 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Yours didnt work last week. So I made a new one. Merge or delete as needed.

Oh great.  This is going to go very wrong now.

(10-15-2019, 04:28 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  
(10-15-2019, 10:19 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Yours didnt work last week. So I made a new one. Merge or delete as needed.

Oh great.  This is going to go very wrong now.

Then delete it before the message board gods notice it.

I think the problem was I didn't have an angry old man style rant at the beginning, so I'm hoping I fixed that problem. If this fails, it's your turn.

(10-15-2019, 08:57 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  

I think the problem was I didn't have an angry old man style rant at the beginning, so I'm hoping I fixed that problem. If this fails, it's your turn.

Spags been fired yet?

(10-16-2019, 08:07 AM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  Spags been fired yet?

Sadly, no.

(10-16-2019, 08:37 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-16-2019, 08:07 AM)chiefsfaninky Wrote:  Spags been fired yet?

Sadly, no.

Bring back Bob sutton?