Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SNF - Colts at Chiefs

(10-09-2019, 11:21 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-09-2019, 08:50 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Here's one good thing to come from this game, I had probably the only good video I've ever had of an awesome play. This is because I normally don't take but maybe a couple pictures at any game.

And yes, a couple of idiots near me were yelling most of the time the offense was on the field, ESPECIALLY in key moments. I tried to shush them, but clearly they weren't used to going to games and didn't understand.

Holy shit, are these your regular seats?  That's incredible.

Yessir, row 6. Lucked out because someone cancelled their season tickets the same morning we were looking to upgrade from the upper bowl about 6 years ago.

(10-10-2019, 07:59 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(10-09-2019, 11:21 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-09-2019, 08:50 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Here's one good thing to come from this game, I had probably the only good video I've ever had of an awesome play. This is because I normally don't take but maybe a couple pictures at any game.

And yes, a couple of idiots near me were yelling most of the time the offense was on the field, ESPECIALLY in key moments. I tried to shush them, but clearly they weren't used to going to games and didn't understand.

Holy shit, are these your regular seats?  That's incredible.

Yessir, row 6. Lucked out because someone cancelled their season tickets the same morning we were looking to upgrade from the upper bowl about 6 years ago.

Well done, sir.  Well done.