Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SNF - Colts at Chiefs

(10-04-2019, 03:52 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Red on reds.

Love it!

Something not to love is Tyreek has been officially ruled out, but that was pretty well expected.

(10-04-2019, 04:05 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(10-04-2019, 03:52 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Red on reds.

Love it!

Something not to love is Tyreek has been officially ruled out, but that was pretty well expected.

Yeah, it's good that he can move the arm and catch.  Just make sure he's ready for contact.

Not looking so good so far. But the Patriots didn't look very good against the fucking Redskins in the first half so we still have time to turn this around.

When does Fisher get back? We are going to get mahomes killed throwing the ball every down with the shitty o line play that we are getting. Of course the run blocking is just as bad.

This also has to be kelces worst game this year. But I still think we are going to pull it out only down 3 with a quarter to go.

Ok. I'm done. We are losing.

What a rough game. I only saw the last quarter but Jesus how many people do we have out with injuries right now. Mahomes is playing hurt and we still almost pulled off a 3rd and 30.

Still we were in it until the end. It's the nfl any team (except the dolphins) can beat any team on the right day.

Take the L and try to heal for the next one.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Bad part is this game could really cost us bc the patriots have such a cupcake schedule this year (though I still think they aren't as good as they are perceived to be because of that)

Though I love how hard mahomes is fighting until the very end.

I will not be starting anymore game threads ever again.

(10-07-2019, 08:41 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  I will not be starting anymore game threads ever again.

I'll do so this evening, don't you worry.