Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs kingdom about to grow by 1

Baby chitown due April 4.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Awesome news, dude! And what a time to be raising a Chiefs fan too.

Congrats, Chi-town.

While I'm happy for Chi-town, I was really hoping this thread was about the Chiefs trading for Jalen Ramsey.

(09-24-2019, 10:17 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  While I'm happy for Chi-town, I was really hoping this thread was about the Chiefs trading for Jalen Ramsey.

That wouldn't really increase the size of the chiefs kingdom though as we would have to give up someone in the trade or cut them to make space.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-24-2019, 10:18 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  
(09-24-2019, 10:17 AM)DallasChief Wrote:  While I'm happy for Chi-town, I was really hoping this thread was about the Chiefs trading for Jalen Ramsey.

That wouldn't really increase the size of the chiefs kingdom though as we would have to give up someone in the trade or cut them to make space.

Touche

Congratulations! Add a member to the practice squad!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(09-24-2019, 09:59 AM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Baby chitown due April 4.

That's awesome bud, congrats!

If you're interested in an update on Ramsey situation, he's leaving the team today to go to Nashville for the birth of his second child, which feels like they're getting closer to trading him, and also dovetails nicely with Chi-Town's announcement.

Congratulations! Timed for offseason, too!