Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs vs. Ravens - Home Opener

Am I the only one who thinks the o-line is appreciably worse than last year?

(09-22-2019, 12:39 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Am I the only one who thinks the o-line is appreciably worse than last year?

...and it looks like Wiley is hurt now.

(09-22-2019, 12:39 PM)NOLA Wrote:  Am I the only one who thinks the o-line is appreciably worse than last year?
 Well, yeah.  

We lost Mitch Morse (who was a good damn player) and fisher is a LOT better than Cam Erving.

The first quarter of this game had me pretty hot.  A LOT of cheap shots on our QB.

Another week. Another win. Another MVP performance by the MVP.

(09-22-2019, 04:58 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Another week. Another win. Another MVP performance by the MVP.

Y'know, normal.

I like the new normal.

He only has 10 tds through the first 3 games though. He had 13 by this time last year. I think hes slipping.

Oh never mind, I cant even fake it. His lowest qb rating so far this season is... 131.2 from the game he threw 4 tds.

Mahomes on pace for a 6,000 yard season.

Also, I'm insulted that Lamar's lucky ass 2 punt passes are being compared to what Mahomes does.

Not even remotely close to the same thing.

(09-22-2019, 08:22 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Also, I'm insulted that Lamar's lucky ass 2 punt passes are being compared to what Mahomes does.

Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Are other people saying that? I know the in game guys were slobbering all over them but I figured nationally they wouldn't be getting the same praise.