Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dead Server...

Server died. Had to rebuild from backup. let me know if you find anything weird.

Thanks for resuscitating it.

new phone who dis

(No, for real, thanks for doing this bud.)

Had to delete my bookmark and add it again. Took a couple days before I tried typing it out.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

(09-13-2019, 02:37 PM)Chi-town_Chief Wrote:  Had to delete my bookmark and add it again. Took a couple days before I tried typing it out.

Nobody's had it harder than you, bud.  Welcome back.

(09-11-2019, 12:22 PM)Wade Wilson Wrote:  Server died. 

Did this server have some dirt on Hillary Clinton?  (I'm sorry, I could not stop myself)

Just found that this place still exists. My saved links werent working. And the last time I backed out to just the hotc.com page it didnt work either.

(09-15-2019, 08:41 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Just found that this place still exists. My saved links werent working. And the last time I backed out to just the hotc.com page it didnt work either.

Does our twitter account still exist?  Should we tweet that the site's not dead?

(09-15-2019, 08:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-15-2019, 08:41 AM)tyecopeland Wrote:  Just found that this place still exists. My saved links werent working. And the last time I backed out to just the hotc.com page it didnt work either.

Does our twitter account still exist?  Should we tweet that the site's not dead?

I dont have Twitter either. You'll have to text me next time.

(09-15-2019, 09:06 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-15-2019, 08:37 PM)NOLA Wrote:  

I dont have Twitter either. You'll have to text me next time.

Did you get your HBD text?