Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Oakland - Division Opener

(09-09-2019, 05:11 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  Okay. Now I am Officially Pissed at CBS. Noon game of Pats/Dolphins is ONLY game to be shown here in South Arkansas. Chiefs game shall then be watched at local sports bar. I cannot comprehend that CBS would punish us down here with Pats/Dolphins. Honestly, no one down here cares about either team. In Arkansas it is all a Slobberfest over the Cowboys, even the newspapers refuse to believe another team exists. Chiefs get some coverage but, me being very biased, it could always be more.

Did they already announce a coverage map?

(09-09-2019, 10:54 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(09-09-2019, 05:11 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  Okay. Now I am Officially Pissed at CBS. Noon game of Pats/Dolphins is ONLY game to be shown here in South Arkansas. Chiefs game shall then be watched at local sports bar. I cannot comprehend that CBS would punish us down here with Pats/Dolphins. Honestly, no one down here cares about either team. In Arkansas it is all a Slobberfest over the Cowboys, even the newspapers refuse to believe another team exists. Chiefs get some coverage but, me being very biased, it could always be more.

Did they already announce a coverage map?

I checked Direct TV listings

KC by 30!

Just to let you know, out here in California.... I am enjoying seeing the Raider optimism and looking forward to the Chiefs crushing their dreams in their house!!!

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(09-13-2019, 11:29 AM)mabbott Wrote:  Just to let you know, out here in California.... I am enjoying seeing the Raider optimism and looking forward to the Chiefs crushing their dreams in their house!!!
Heh, the funny thing is that Denver won 6 games last year, and Oakland beat them in Oakland last year.  

It was one of their four wins.  

It's going to be an unpleasant realization when they play an elite team.  Yeah, you're THAT far away.

We survived Oakland for the last time. 2nd quarter was pretty good. Otherwise eh.

(09-15-2019, 07:50 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  We survived Oakland for the last time. 2nd quarter was pretty good. Otherwise eh.

Yeah, the whole week of games was ho-hum, and it was really a 1 quarter show for the Chiefs.  

D played well, but even Sutton's defenses feasted on the Raiders.

Yeah, and just so you know... we're sitting here like "Yeah, we left some points on the board"

No running game. Oakland shut it down. Mahomes went for like 450 and 4 TD's and we're like "He could have played better."

That's how spoiled we are.

(09-15-2019, 08:35 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Yeah, and just so you know... we're sitting here like "Yeah, we left some points on the board"

No running game.  Oakland shut it down.  Mahomes went for like 450 and 4 TD's and we're like "He could have played better."

I mean, he fumbled and didnt have a perfect qb rating. So, uh, yeah he could have done better. Sheesh.

(09-15-2019, 09:07 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-15-2019, 08:35 PM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Yeah, and just so you know... we're sitting here like "Yeah, we left some points on the board"

No running game.  Oakland shut it down.  Mahomes went for like 450 and 4 TD's and we're like "He could have played better."

I mean, he fumbled and didnt have a perfect qb rating. So, uh, yeah he could have done better. Sheesh.
  Should have had 7 TD passes.  

XD

It's good to be a chiefs fan right now.