Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs @ Jacksonville - Season Opener

(09-06-2019, 01:36 PM)HG Wrote:  
(09-05-2019, 05:34 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Tyreek could have a new contract this weekend.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/9/5/...is-weekend
"Could?"

Um, yes, seeing as I wrote that before he got his extension. You see, I do this weird thing where I don't assert metaphysical certitude on shit I don't actually know.

Let’s Roll!

Time to take someone's lunch money and stuff them in a locker.

We should probably think about blocking some those guys who are hitting Mahomes over and over and over again.

(09-08-2019, 01:57 PM)NOLA Wrote:  We should probably think about blocking some those guys who are hitting Mahomes over and over and over again.

This was very close to a perfect afternoon so far, but seeing Mahomes banged up and Hill out is a giant blemish, not quite the size of AB's ego, but giant nonetheless.

I HATE CBS. I HATE CBS. This "we now switch you to a more competitive game" crap is just bullshit. I HATE CBS

(09-08-2019, 02:49 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  I HATE CBS. I HATE CBS. This "we now switch you to a more competitive game" crap is just bullshit. I HATE CBS

They lost power to broadcast the game out of the area. You can still hate cbs but they switched for a different reason than they communicated. 

Also, hill could have broken collarbone and potentially out 8 weeks.

(09-08-2019, 02:59 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  
(09-08-2019, 02:49 PM)Razorchief Wrote:  I HATE CBS. I HATE CBS. This "we now switch you to a more competitive game" crap is just bullshit. I HATE CBS

They lost power to broadcast the game out of the area. You can still hate cbs but they switched for a different reason than they communicated. 

Also, hill could have broken collarbone and potentially out 8 wee

Okay. thanks. they just have a tendency to do that a lot down here in South Arkansas. they don't consider that maybe WANT to see a blowout. and it sucks about Hill

I would like to give this game ball to the Buffalo Bills. Sammy Watkins, nice! Shady, nice! And who can forget how they helped us get Mahomes!

Thank you Bills!

Hill went to the hospital for his shoulder injury.