Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread

So the Rams game from last season just started. Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

(02-17-2020, 04:08 PM)NOLA Wrote:  So the Rams game from last season just started.  Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

It may have been his worst game as a pro too, so many turnovers. But some people legit think it was the greatest game ever, so I think we're going to have to get used to seeing it from time to time.

(02-17-2020, 04:15 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(02-17-2020, 04:08 PM)NOLA Wrote:  So the Rams game from last season just started.  Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

It may have been his worst game as a pro too, so many turnovers. But some people legit think it was the greatest game ever, so I think we're going to have to get used to seeing it from time to time.

Just think - we have many, many years ahead of us for him to beat that game into a distant memory.

Holy shit the 2018 defense was hard to watch.

And Orlando Scandrick can fuck off.