Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread

So the Rams game from last season just started. Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

(02-17-2020, 04:08 PM)NOLA Wrote:  So the Rams game from last season just started.  Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

It may have been his worst game as a pro too, so many turnovers. But some people legit think it was the greatest game ever, so I think we're going to have to get used to seeing it from time to time.

(02-17-2020, 04:15 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(02-17-2020, 04:08 PM)NOLA Wrote:  So the Rams game from last season just started.  Like, I get why they're showing it, but I'm not exactly excited to watch them lose this game again.

It may have been his worst game as a pro too, so many turnovers. But some people legit think it was the greatest game ever, so I think we're going to have to get used to seeing it from time to time.

Just think - we have many, many years ahead of us for him to beat that game into a distant memory.

Holy shit the 2018 defense was hard to watch.

And Orlando Scandrick can fuck off.

Patrick Mahomes has only been playing QB for six years and just learned how to read coverages halfway through last year.  Holy shit.  He's gonna be (more) unstoppable soon.

This kid might become really good with a little seasoning.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates