Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread

Like it... they did switch Andy from Dr. Strange to Nick Fury, but it made more sense as a parody of Far From Home that way.

The best draft pick in 2018 NFL, and arguably (along with other greats) franchise history.

(02-03-2020, 02:34 PM)Coach Wrote:  The best draft pick in 2018 NFL, and arguably (along with other greats) franchise history.

2017, but def agree otherwise.

(02-03-2020, 02:54 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(02-03-2020, 02:34 PM)Coach Wrote:  The best draft pick in 2018 NFL, and arguably (along with other greats) franchise history.

2017, but def agree otherwise.

You're correct.  Had a lapse.  

Then again...

Honey Badger don't give a shit.

"Wow, what a fun, easy sport!"

"NO MORE COMEBACKS! NOBODY IS EVER COMING BACK AGAIN!"

NFL Network is running a Mahomes Marathon all day today.

A NETWORK IS DOING AN ENTIRE DAY OF THE BEST GAMES OF A CHIEFS QB! I never thought I'd live to see this day.

(02-17-2020, 02:43 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  NFL Network is running a Mahomes Marathon all day today.

A NETWORK IS DOING AN ENTIRE DAY OF THE BEST GAMES OF A CHIEFS QB!  I never thought I'd live to see this day.

They played the SB last night too.

This isn't charity on their part, he's likely the most bankable star in the NFL now. Everything is awesome!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF, BABY!

(02-17-2020, 03:36 PM)asskickingboots Wrote:  
(02-17-2020, 02:43 PM)DallasChief Wrote:  NFL Network is running a Mahomes Marathon all day today.

A NETWORK IS DOING AN ENTIRE DAY OF THE BEST GAMES OF A CHIEFS QB!  I never thought I'd live to see this day.

They played the SB last night too.

This isn't charity on their part, he's likely the most bankable star in the NFL now. Everything is awesome!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF, BABY!
[Image: so-beautiful-gif-13.gif]