Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chiefs OFFICIAL PATRICK MAHOMES Thread

Brett Favre would play.

(10-25-2019, 10:59 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Brett Favre would play.

You say that as though it's a good thing.  I love Favre, but his whole "gunslinger" thing wasn't really a guarantee.

But yeah, Favre would totally play.  Dude played like a week after his guts spilling out on a highway or some shit.

(10-25-2019, 11:18 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(10-25-2019, 10:59 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Brett Favre would play.

You say that as though it's a good thing.  I love Favre, but his whole "gunslinger" thing wasn't really a guarantee.

But yeah, Favre would totally play.  Dude played like a week after his guts spilling out on a highway or some shit.

I don't think his gunslinger thing and his toughness were the same thing.

If Mahomes can play and wants to play, let him play.

He's not gonna play.

LOL

This is a fantastic long-read from noted KC sports fan and writer Rany Jazayerli:

Faith, Fear, and Fandom in the Time of Patrick Mahomes

(12-04-2019, 12:53 PM)NOLA Wrote:  This is a fantastic long-read from noted KC sports fan and writer Rany Jazayerli:

For reals, if you haven't read this, you're missing out.  This is a deep, deep dive into Chiefs and greater KC sports fandom over the past 40+ years.

(12-06-2019, 10:28 AM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-04-2019, 12:53 PM)NOLA Wrote:  This is a fantastic long-read from noted KC sports fan and writer Rany Jazayerli:

For reals, if you haven't read this, you're missing out.  This is a deep, deep dive into Chiefs and greater KC sports fandom over the past 40+ years.

I read it yesterday okay. Get off my back. Besides I've only been a fan for 16 years.