Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Super Bowl L (Who knew?) - Carolina v. Denver - Game Predictions

I predict a 35-10 Carolina victory and no less than five close-ups of Manning pouting on the sideline in the 4th quarter.

(02-01-2016, 07:18 PM)NOLA Wrote:  I predict a 35-10 Carolina victory and no less than five close-ups of Manning pouting on the sideline in the 4th quarter.

I agree except it's Super Bowl L, which is probably why the NFL was so adamant that they should change it to Super Bowl 50 this year.

Wonder if they'll do something different for Super Bowl LIX.

Rep! For the semi-stealth joke.

So, nobody else wants to take a crack at a game pick or a score prediction?

Denver by 13.  Sad

I just hope that Cam steam rolls Alib at some point.

(02-07-2016, 05:51 PM)Steve Austin Wrote:  Denver by 13.  Sad

I just hope that Cam steam rolls Alib at some point.

This pretty dark, man.

I'm taking the Panthers but I'm betting the Broncos cover the spread. I have both teams in the 20s. 28-23.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(02-07-2016, 06:27 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'm taking the Panthers but I'm betting the Broncos cover the spread. I have both teams in the 20s. 28-23.

What's the line?  I saw it opened at Panthers (-4), so it must have moved this week.

(02-07-2016, 06:44 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(02-07-2016, 06:27 PM)tyecopeland Wrote:  I'm taking the Panthers but I'm betting the Broncos cover the spread. I have both teams in the 20s. 28-23.

What's the line?  I saw it opened at Panthers (-4), so it must have moved this week.

I believe it had moved to 5.5 I could be wrong though.

So far I've counted 3 calls that I feel were slanted toward the Broncos- saw an offensive PI on Daniels not get called, holding call on Norman (it was declined anyway) and a really poor spot on the 3rd down catch by Olsen (think it would have still been short but thought they could have done a better job spotting it.

There's another bad call against the panthers. First big one. All year they have proved that they would rather have a close, bad call stand rather than overturn it and it just cost the panthers big.