Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We made the playoffs

At 1-5 who would have thought? Great job by Reid to turn this thing around. Smith has played pretty well for the most part as well. Even if his stats don't pop his play with his legs and the passes downfield have at least been appreciated.

The Chiefs are headed to the playoffs with a beat up Patriots, beat up a bengals, and the Broncos. The Steelers might miss the playoffs so we might be the best team left in the AFC. I'm looking forward to the ride.

Go Chiefs!

Edit: we clinched a playoff spot with a Steelers lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Image: 9to83k.png]

(12-27-2015, 04:34 PM)Unsmooth Moment Wrote:  At 1-5 who would have thought?

Me. I was the only fucking one, and I'm supposed to be our cynic (honorable mention to Jonas). If I'm feeling really petty later, I'll look for some of my October cheerleader posts. Big Grin

Anyway, this is dope. Excited for the playoffs, and real curious about MNF. What's better? Do we want the division, or would we rather play a crappy division winner as a WC?

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!

(12-27-2015, 05:29 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(12-27-2015, 04:34 PM)Unsmooth Moment Wrote:  At 1-5 who would have thought?

Me. I was the only fucking one, and I'm supposed to be our cynic (honorable mention to Jonas). If I'm feeling really petty later, I'll look for some of my October cheerleader posts. Big Grin

Anyway, this is dope. Excited for the playoffs, and real curious about MNF. What's better? Do we want the division, or would we rather play a crappy division winner as a WC?

Sent from my Batphone... because I'm Batman!

Oh, I want the Division, just to stick it to Horseface squared.

I'm starting to want division too. Especially if Pittsburgh misses playoffs.

Division without question.  Hoyer is said to be on the mend, and I don't really need to see JJ Watt in the playoffs.  Plus we already beat them once and its pretty difficult to beat a team two times in one season.  Obviously if we draw Denver at home that will be the case, but for both teams, so I'm not worried.  Frankly, we so vastly outplayed the Broncos both times that I am barely even worried about that logic.

If we get the Jets I think I'd feel okay.  Marshall is their best player and I think Peters would do a good job on him.  Decker can play, but our secondary is pretty damn tough overall.  Powell has been going off but I trust DJ to neutralize him.

Take the division with a sweep of the Raiders.  Because fuck the Broncos.  And fuck the Raiders too.

I was one of those that gave up in week 2.  Honestly, I still think we've been on a streak of ugly wins against questionable teams, and I think we're going to have a tough time beating the Raiders at home, much less any playoff team.

But hey, I'm going to enjoy the turnaround of the season.  It's a freaking miracle.

Well, I'll be glued to the TV tonight to see if the Broncos do their part to choke away the division.

Regardless of tonight's outcome, is anyone solidly convinced that the Broncos will even beat the Chargers next week?

(12-28-2015, 08:27 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Well, I'll be glued to the TV tonight to see if the Broncos do their part to choke away the division.

Hope so, it'll be amusing.

I'll admit - I expect the Chiefs to drop the last game, and I expect one and done in the playoffs.

But hey, I'd be glad to be pleasantly surprised.

(12-28-2015, 08:54 AM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(12-28-2015, 08:27 AM)asskickingboots Wrote:  Well, I'll be glued to the TV tonight to see if the Broncos do their part to choke away the division.

Hope so, it'll be amusing.

I'll admit - I expect the Chiefs to drop the last game, and I expect one and done in the playoffs.

But hey, I'd be glad to be pleasantly surprised.

Seriously??? This might be the worst the AFC has been in a decade. This is our chance!