Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vernon Davis

Has been traded to the Broncos

[Image: HG.gif]

What happened to that stud TE that they had that was better than Kelce (Sacrasm)

[Image: 57agPlO.png]
Pure blind luck... it's been protecting children from fire for centuries!

(11-03-2015, 10:06 PM)mabbott Wrote:  What happened to that stud TE that they had that was better than Kelce (Sacrasm)

Virgil Green has 6 Recs for 99 yards and 1 TD. That makes this already the most prolific year of his career, so watch out NFL!

Broncos fans are probably high on him again because he actually had a decent week last week, mostly due to a 32 yard catch.

Poor Walker... that horse is dead and you guys are breaking out necronomicon, resurrecting it, only to beat it post mortem even more.   Big Grin

That reminds me... Ash vs. The Evil Dead.  Why is there not a thread for this show?!

(11-04-2015, 11:59 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Poor Walker... that horse is dead and you guys are breaking out necronomicon, resurrecting it, only to beat it post mortem even more.   Big Grin

That reminds me... Ash vs. The Evil Dead.  Why is there not a thread for this show?!

You can start one or throw it in the TV Discussion thread.  Either way, that show is fucking great.  The opening scene was amazing.

Ash vs Evil dead?  WHat channel?  What did I miss

[Image: HG.gif]

(11-04-2015, 12:14 PM)HG Wrote:  Ash vs Evil dead?  WHat channel?  What did I miss

Starz, but you can stream the first episode for free here:

http://www.starz.com/originals/ashvsevil...2c3a340a67

(11-04-2015, 12:03 PM)NOLA Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 11:59 AM)The_Jonas Wrote:  Poor Walker... that horse is dead and you guys are breaking out necronomicon, resurrecting it, only to beat it post mortem even more.   Big Grin

You can start one or throw it in the TV Discussion thread.  Either way, that show is fucking great.  The opening scene was amazing.

I came here for two reasons:  To chew bubble gum and hijack threads.  I'm all out of bubble gum.

I was so happy when it was announced and you are damn right that it did not disappoint.

Sorry.... been too preoccupied watching the defense to notice  Big Grin

Really though, I admit I was off base on that one. I figured my piece on the Vikings allowed me  to make it up to the HOTC at least a little bit.....

[Image: MHT-banner-3-v3.jpg]