Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2015 Official Tailgating Thread

Good food, good friends, great weather, great game.  Missed HG and the missus.

Okay.  Channel 5 took this pic at around 8:00 AM.  We were there at 6:00.  If you notice the white rectangle towards the bottom center of the pic.  That is our 10 x 20 canopy.  

[Image: rain_zpsycfotjup.jpg]

[Image: HG.gif]

Woo Hoo!! Too bad I couldn't grill but I think we had enough food anyway (crock pots are wonderful things). Next time we can put up one of our 10x10 tents next to the big one and I can use that for grilling.

I have sad news for my fellow tailgaters. It seem do to forces out of our control y'all are stuck with us for another season

[Image: HG.gif]

(02-12-2016, 04:06 PM)HG Wrote:  I have sad news for my fellow tailgaters. It seem do to forces out of our control y'all are stuck with us for another season

I'm sure they'll all be broken up about it Wink

(02-12-2016, 04:24 PM)ChiefsChick23 Wrote:  
(02-12-2016, 04:06 PM)HG Wrote:  I have sad news for my fellow tailgaters. It seem do to forces out of our control y'all are stuck with us for another season

I'm sure they'll all be broken up about it Wink

We need him. He's the one that brings the heater.

Speaking of which, I did go and buy another tailgating goody. A heated hoodie.

[Image: 2370_1.jpg]

This thing runs on Milwaukee 12V lithium ion batteries just like their smaller power tools. I haven't gotten to try it much since I didn't get it for work but specifically for games, but it seems nice. They have other, newer jackets too, but I wanted the hoodie and I wanted the red one, for reasons that are obvious. Should be interesting going through security into the game though. When they inevitably taze me, I'm sure this thing will blast me right out of the parking lot.

Between the big ass heater, the big ass tent, and now a heated hoodie, our group has come a long way from just a card table, a small grill, and a couple of chairs.