• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just signed up

Hello fellow Chiefs fans. Very sad day for us

KC Wolf is the #1 Mascot

True. But I think this could reunite the fan base. And Welcome

[Image: HG.gif]

Welcome Wendy,
How did you hear about us?

[color="#000000"]Not in Goodell's NFL. That's where you get a bear hug for getting drafted and stabbed in the back when you screw up.[/color]

I have always been a Chiefs fan but never a very vocal person. I felt today I should join the bloggers and share my feelings with my fellow Chiefs fans. I'm still in shock over what happened today. Thank you for welcoming me HG and kc#1fan :kcflag: It's nice to see all of us bonding together.

KC Wolf is the #1 Mascot

It's good to have a non spamming new member for once.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Welcome! So far you seem to be light and not a spammer ( unless the spambots Are getting smarter).

Just make sure you pick up after your pets!

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

Chi-town_Chief, post: 143354 Wrote:Welcome! So far you seem to be light and not a spammer ( unless the spambots Are getting smarter).

Just make sure you pick up after your pets!

And HG, we all take turns.

Nope not a spammer. Just a tried and true Chiefs fan. Since the day I was born. My dad put me in Chiefs pjs when I was a week old (when my moms back was turned). She almost killed him when she saw it. He said he had to get me started as a fan early so I wouldn't be influenced to be a Giants or Jets fan. Or a Raiders fan. LOL

KC Wolf is the #1 Mascot

We might clash though, I am a huge Red Sox fan. You can visit my Red Sox thread as much as you like.

Ok sounds good. I'm not the typical Yankee fan though. I don't hate Boston like 90% of them do. I do hate the Raiders, guess my dad raised me well.

KC Wolf is the #1 Mascot