Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another new campain in this election year

Well lets see. The best new bright idea fans have come up with since the flying banner has now landed online. Is seems that in someones mind its a great idea to go to the next home Chiefs game, They like the idea. But they like the idea of being all dresses in black

ARE YOU FU**ING KIDDING ME. You expect me.....ME.....to wear black at a Chiefs Raiders game?? Cut my dman heart out. Get a damn mob and come kick my ass. (You better hope you have enough of ya) Anyone shows up at our tailgate dressed in black will be thrown out on their ass. I am armed with my cane and David has his spatula. [size=6]Are you forreal? Black? BLACK!? rip my eys out. stick a hot poker through my brain. just frickin kill me. I tell you what. If anyone here feels this is something I would do something like that. just bring a dagger and stab me in the back ya frickin looser. i dont even wanna look at you. And on a final note.[/size]

[size=6]PISS OFF and have a nice day.[/size]

[Image: HG.gif]

Yeah, I'd be out on that one. There are lines you just don't cross.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. And I'm sure some of you will tell me I am. But I'm not. Peace out, y'all!![size="7"][/size]

and to think, I ordered your favorite player too. I will have the store cancel shipment to your house immediately!

[Image: reebok-kansas-city-chiefs-82-dwayne-bowe...jersey.jpg]

[Image: SILENCE.jpg]

BrooklynChiefsFan, post: 139072 Wrote:and to think, I ordered your favorite player too. I will have the store cancel shipment to your house immediately!

[Image: reebok-kansas-city-chiefs-82-dwayne-bowe...jersey.jpg]

:rollpound:

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

I hate those damn things.

HG, post: 139075 Wrote:I hate those damn things.

Better?

[Image: x3zwon.gif]

:rant:

The Chiefs are terrible, I'm going to wear black when I go to Arrowhead and give them my money. That'll show 'em!

It looks like we are going the same way Detroit did during the Millen era.

[Image: 9to83k.png]