Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Video & Board Games

Who here plays/ what have you been playing?

I got Sleeping Dogs about a month ago and was really into it at first, but now I'm playing it just so I can say I can beat it. Would make a really great rental though.

That and Magic 2013. Can't wait for 2K13 next month.

I love video games but Unfortunatly real life doesn't leave me a lot if free time to play anymore. I don't have a new gen system and when I do play its on my computer.

I do still play team fortress 2 from time to time. Love that f**king game.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

I've went back into my vault and have been playing NFL Blitz 2002 a lot lately. Love that game. Great have Trent, Priest, Tony, and the boys back on the field together. Love the no rules of it.

Metroid rocks And damn those fish in Mario.

[Image: HG.gif]

warthog, post: 134792 Wrote:I've went back into my vault and have been playing NFL Blitz 2002 a lot lately. Love that game. Great have Trent, Priest, Tony, and the boys back on the field together. Love the no rules of it.
This. I always liked the arcade sports game like blitz over the sport simulators like madden.

Let me dunk by jumping 20 ft in the air and power bomb a receiver after tackling anyday.

[Image: chitown4.gif]
Check out my new fan page for daily updates

[Image: 220px-Mutant_League_Football_cover.png]

Anybody play this? The fields were littered with land mines and black holes and you could murder refs and stuff like that. It was awesome.

jakecary, post: 134795 Wrote:[Image: 220px-Mutant_League_Football_cover.png]

Anybody play this? The fields were littered with land mines and black holes and you could murder refs and stuff like that. It was awesome.
Oh yeah. My son and I used to play that.

[Image: HG.gif]

I've been rocking it old school on the PC: Diablo II. I can play for a short time and go away, and it's all good.

Hubby & chicklet are doing the "Borderlands 2" launch party thing tonight.

I have mastered every level of every Angry Birds ever.

Got the Dawnguard dlc for Skyrim and been playing that along with Diablo III. Managed to get a wizard and barbarian to nightmare level on D3.

[Image: Octoberlady-sig.jpg]
Sig kindly created by greatnessinc

Winter is coming!