Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Injury to Charles?

I didn't get to see much of the game, but there have been little blurbs that JC was injured in the game. I've also seen reports that he was fighting those "issues" in the Bills game. Does anyone know what's going on?
Secondly, any word on when we get DMC back? Let's face it, those 2 guys are a big part of our success.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. And I'm sure some of you will tell me I am. But I'm not. Peace out, y'all!![size="7"][/size]

jambal67, post: 104797 Wrote:I didn't get to see much of the game, but there have been little blurbs that JC was injured in the game. I've also seen reports that he was fighting those "issues" in the Bills game. Does anyone know what's going on?
Secondly, any word on when we get DMC back? Let's face it, those 2 guys are a big part of our success.

Everything I've heard was that it was minor, and wouldn't affect his playing status [Image: shrug.gif]

Haley sort of addressed it in his press conference. I don't think it's anything major, but I did see JC land pretty hard on that same shoulder in the Raiders game and he got up very, very slowly. Again, Haley sort of hinted that's why JC wasn't getting as many carries against the Raiders as he would have liked. Hopefully it's nothing that will persist into the Donkey game - but I wouldn't be surprised in they reduced JC's workload over the next couple of weeks.

[Image: BRCM-sig-DT.jpg]
Signature by Greatnessinc

I think Charles is a little bit brittle. Which is why Jones has gotten the bulk of the load most games. Haley knows if we're in a position to make any kind of run at the end of the season, Charles needs to be at full strength. I expect to see Charles a ton more in the 4th quarter of our schedule.

I honestly think Charles being nicked up was why we didn't utilize him more even though he was playing better than Jones against Oakland.

Charles isn't a big guy. He's tough as they come and almost always plays through his injuries, but I don't think he's been 100% all season..

I can't believe i just said that about a running back with a 6.3 YPC average. :blink: