Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'll go ahead and say it

NOLA, post: 104645 Wrote:If you listened better, you probably wouldn't fall down the stairs so much.

Oh, I don't mean for the whole season, just... this game.

I wasn't able to watch the game either but.... "nuff said" with the score. Losing to the raiders is bad enough no matter what the excuses are. Now I have to put up with all the typical raider fans gloating how they just won the super bowl Rolleyes. At least I can gloat we're still in 1st place, ahahaha. :neener:

[Image: ericberrysig.png]
[size="2"]Sig by Bonecrusher[/size]

I missed a lot of the game on TV , but I agree, we just left too many points on the field during the first half. In watching some of the highlights, I never did see Berry block in the back on the return for TD, at least where they threw the flag. Yes, the zebras had a bad day, but great teams overcome that stuff. You can point to Bowe's drop, Cassell being pretty bad in the 2nd half, or a number of things, but bottom line, it was a team loss. While I'm not predicting a beat-down of the Donkeys, I think there's some pretty surly folks over at Arrowhead that will be working very hard this week.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. And I'm sure some of you will tell me I am. But I'm not. Peace out, y'all!![size="7"][/size]

jambal67, post: 104660 Wrote:I missed a lot of the game on TV , but I agree, we just left too many points on the field during the first half. In watching some of the highlights, I never did see Berry block in the back on the return for TD, at least where they threw the flag. Yes, the zebras had a bad day, but great teams overcome that stuff. You can point to Bowe's drop, Cassell being pretty bad in the 2nd half, or a number of things, but bottom line, it was a team loss. While I'm not predicting a beat-down of the Donkeys, I think there's some pretty surly folks over at Arrowhead that will be working very hard this week.

I would have to point to the free timeout that the refs gave the Raiders at the end of the game.

ChiefsChick23, post: 104658 Wrote:Oh, I don't mean for the whole season, just... this game.

The 4th quarter and OT were the very DEFINITION of "falling down the stairs"....:doh:

[size="4"]"Gomer Pyle at QB >>>>>Matt Cassel".[/size]

Raised on Riots, post: 104662 Wrote:The 4th quarter and OT were the very DEFINITION of "falling down the stairs"....:doh:

This.

However - our first TD...

You guys realize we scored three times, three different ways - thanks to the penalties, we wasted so much time and effort... :pity:

That game should have been 23-0 at half and if it was, the Raiders would've folded like a deck of cards. It would have been over. I blame the coaches.

I'm getting sick and tired of these idiots called "fans" out here in California that are associated with this shit franchise called Oakland. Can I get a little help out this way by WINNING THE FREAKING GAME HALEY!! Jeez!!

I hope your getting your butt reamed by Pioli for this one cause I'm not down with another loss to this team this year Confusedquint:

[Image: ericberrysig.png]
[size="2"]Sig by Bonecrusher[/size]

OK, I'll say it......What the f**k has Haley against kicking a field goal? Everytime we are within the 35, and face a 4th down, he either punts, or goes for it. Succop just nails a FG with plenty of room to spare. There is a penalty. Back us up. I'm thinking No Problem.....What the hell?......... :rant: He f**king pooch punts. :banghead: PUT SOME POINTS ON THE GODDAMN BOARD.......

chiefsfaninky, post: 104666 Wrote:OK, I'll say it......What the f**k has Haley against kicking a field goal? Everytime we are within the 35, and face a 4th down, he either punts, or goes for it. Succop just nails a FG with plenty of room to spare. There is a penalty. Back us up. I'm thinking No Problem.....What the hell?......... :rant: He f**king pooch punts. :banghead: PUT SOME POINTS ON THE GODDAMN BOARD.......

I was thinkin the same thing. How f**king stupid was that? Does he mean to tell me he'll almost go for it on 4th and 1 from our own 26 yard line with a minute to go in a tie game against Buffalo, but he's afraid to try a 50 yard field goal? I mean if he was dead set on punting, he should have at least let Colquitt do it. It's his job, he's good at it. Not like "catching them off guard" mattered anyway. They aren't gonna get a return when you punt from the 35 anyway. I like Haley and all, but some of his decisions might have cost us the Oakland game, and damn near almost cost us the Buffalo game. The decision to not take 3 points can f**k you in a lot of games. If it's 4th and goal from the 1 I'm all for going for it, but don't go for it on 4th and 6 from the 25 early in a game, and never never never PUNT FROM THE 35!